• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA experiences: please please please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

curious_joe

Greenlighter
I've done MDMA twice. Neither time has worked it how I wanted. Can anyone tell me why these things happened and how to prevent them?

1) I was with a group of 5 people and we took 100mg each. After the first hour I didn't really feel any different other than the fact that I was freezing! One friend felt the same as I did while the other three said that they were feeling the effects of increased happiness and stimulation of senses. At the 1 1/2 hour mark still nothing had changed so my friend and I that weren't feeling it took another 50mg for a total of 150mg. About 30 min after redosing is when my memory faded. After that I only remember big movements like from one room to another and having one conversation. I do not remember what happened between these things, the time they occurred, nor anything that was said or done. I woke up the next morning feeling 100% normal with the exclusion of very slight light sensitivity. After discussing the night before, I discovered that my friend and I acted as if we were not on any kind of drug, just our normal selves. I just have no recollection. My other three friends said they had an amazing night, one of the best they can remember.

2) 4/5 of the people from the first time plus 3 more did MDMA this time. Myself, the friend that also had no effects previously, and one other person took 200mg while everyone else took 100. Hoping that we would feel the pleasure that everyone else felt last time. 45 min in, my friend that felt nothing last time began to get sick and puked and I began sweating profusely, shaking/shivering and became very pale and quite and once again remember nothing. My friends sick spell lasted for about 30 min and then she was fine. She said that she had about 30 min of a peak and then came down, later redosing with a small about. My spell lasted for about between 1 and 1 1/2 hours of sweating profusely, shaking/shivering, pale, and silent with then exception of mumbling 3 or 4 words. I had to change out of my warmer clothes but soon had to bundle back up. After this spell was over, I felt no effects. I felt as if it were a normal day. I do not remember the 1-1 1/2 hours that I had my spell but remember suddenly "waking up" from my bad spell and feeling normal. Everyone else had a great time so why am I having problems?

Main concerns: How to prevent sweating, shaking, and blacking out. I not only want to have a good time but I also want to remember it. Please help me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.