• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA - Experienced (~20x) - Corrupting the Swiss with Blood, Sex and E.

Cat Again said:
Why are some of you cats flaming swiss banker?
I see no reason why he should make this up just to post it on a bulletin board and show off to people he doesnt even know.

Dude, i personally think your reports are really good and i hope you keep posting more.
peace

^ Agree. Jealousy is such an ugly thing. And I don't think there's anything so exceptional about the nights being described here, except that they're written so competently.

I've already told you you missed your calling SwissBanker. I'd kill for your talent :)

That was awesome!
I love Switzerland, and it is very interesting to read an anecdote from a Swiss perspective! I think you forever changed Aren's life!
That was definitely written with Swiss precision!

WOW. Tonight, I made a point of searching for and reading a bunch of your trip reports SwissBanker. They are, amazing. I cant even beleive how great these experiences sound. I hope that one day, I can have something like this. Wow, thanks dude.

Really great read!
I almost felt a contact roll comming on when I was reading about where you heard "As The Rush Comes" playing in the club. I would be blowing up also, I get chills everytime I hear that song. I only want to hear it on special occasions so i don't lose the magic I feel whenever I hear the song.

Keep the good times going! Sweeden sounds like a nice place to visit with great hospitality.
-wojy

Without a doubt, one of best reports i have read (and I have read more than a few).

You've got a very good pen, i suggest you use it more often :)

Yes, all of SwissBankers trip reports are superb. I hadn't discovered this gem, thanks to the poster that bumped it.

Amazing stories with an incredible writing style - you cant ask for much more.

For no reason I understand, the memory of this old trip report came to me just now and I dug it out and reread it.

It really is a great piece of writing.