• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA experience, opinions please

Lala0

Greenlighter
Hi, completely new to the site! Please have a read and tell me what you make of my situation, I'd be very grateful! I'm 19 years old and started university in the UK last September (2014). I had never done mdma before but knew I wanted to try it.

The first time I rolled I had a bomb with around a 1/6th of a gram in, and had an amazing night. I stupidly didn't do any research before considering md and treated it like smoking weed (which I did very regularly). So i got a gram of md for myself and divided it into 8 equal sized piles, made them into bombs and used 2/3 per night on the next 3 nights I went out, redosing as required. This was around 2 weeks after my first roll however these three nights were in fairly quick succession. Around a week after this spell I woke up one morning and was convinced by my housemate, who had been on md all night and not slept, to do some more with him (at 10am..) stupid idea as I felt good for about an hour and the rest of the day was shit. I did one bomb, with roughly 300mg in.

Anyway Ive used md a total of 5 times, 4 of them within a 2 week period with one more 2 weeks before. No stupidly high doses or anything to my knowledge.

In the following weeks I became depressed, what I presumed was a prolonged comedown from all the use and experienced anxiety while at uni to the point where I would be shaking in class for no reason. I also developed IBS whereby my stomach became swollen.

3 months have now gone by since my last roll and the depression is pretty much gone however i do still have some anxiety and am having real trouble sleeping. I also still have IBS which I think may be being caused by the stress of the anxiety but am unsure, it's definitely not an allergy as I've had a blood test and it's all fine. I took 5htp tablets for almost all of the 3 months along with other vitamin tablets and have been eating healthily. I have however smoked weed very regularly (4 times a week on average) for the past 8 months however since the new year have given up (student life doesn't allow that kind of spending anymore!)

So my questions for you knowledgeable people on bluelight are this:

Do you think the anxiety and sleeping issues have been caused/trigger by using mama?

Do you think my IBS is related to the drugs or the stress of moving away from home to uni?

What can I do to get back to normal?

Sorry that was quite long but I will greatly appreciative of any response as I'm desperate to get this sorted ASAP!
Thanks

Hi, welcome to BL.

Firstly, if it was quality product, 300mg in one bomb is a stupidly high dose imho, it's more than 2x as much as I use. Not only this but the usage pattern prior is a straight recipe for long term problems. But I guess you know that already.
There's not much more you can do besides keeping up your healthy lifestyle. I believe putting weed down should also help a great deal and maybe you could look into natural anxiolytics or ask your doctor. You will get better for sure! With time...

Last edited:
yes, overdoing it with mdma can cause anxiety that takes a while to clear up.
there are no indications that mdma can cause irritable bowel syndrome, stress (along with certain infections) is the main factor here. so the anxiety, together with the troubles sleeping that often come with it, will together with other stress factors will surely play a role.

the best course of action usually is to deal with the anxiety (trying not to care about it helps some people) and to stay healthy. that means no drugs (including weed and coffee - both have to potential to make anxiety much worse than it would be without them).