• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

mdma euphoria

shambo356

Greenlighter
Do you guys think that the more clear mdma crystals are the better the euphoria and empathy? Seeing as white is supposed to be its purist. I remember having purple mdma and i defanitly noticed the euphoria was much more intense

Yea where i am we always get pure crystals , but do you think that different batches of can give more euphoria?

here's an mdma molecule from one batch of mdma:

methylenedioxymethamphetami.gif

here's an mdma molecule from a different batch of mdma:

methylenedioxymethamphetami.gif

see the difference?

there are so many variables in any experience, not least set, setting, physiology, dietary factors, contaminants, etc.

how do you measure a subjective thing like 'euphoria'?

alasdair

I don't know so correct me if I'm wrong, but maybe there are different isomers of MDMA, by-products (MDA, MDE) from synthesis or the like in your "pure" MDMA and that is what contributes to the different subjective effects.

According to Wikipedia, one isomer of mdma has a greater half life of the other, one lasting about 3 hours, the other 6 hours. The mdma crystal I had recently almost felt a little too mild and the pills that tested to contain mdma a little bit too rushy and intense. Somewhere inbetween the two would've been perfect.

According to Wikipedia, one isomer of mdma has a greater half life of the other, one lasting about 3 hours, the other 6 hours. The mdma crystal I had recently almost felt a little too mild and the pills that tested to contain mdma a little bit too rushy and intense. Somewhere inbetween the two would've been perfect.
I don't know so correct me if I'm wrong, but maybe there are different isomers of MDMA, by-products (MDA, MDE) from synthesis or the like in your "pure" MDMA and that is what contributes to the different subjective effects.
If you're implying that the difference in effects was caused by batches with different ratios of r- and s-isomer you would most likely be wrong. Street MDMA is always racemic, a 50/50 mixture of s- and r-isomer. To change the ratios of the isomers you would need to perform extra steps after synthesis which take a lot of effort, knowledge and specialized equipment, all to end up with a product that is inferior to racemic MDMA. See this article for some more information and Shulgin's labbook 2 for his lab notes with the comparison. In short it wouldn't be worth all the extra time and money needed to make a non-racemic MDMA mixture as it would not be as good as racemic MDMA. My opinion is that the three most important factors that change the subjective MDMA effects are purity of product, set and setting. Those last two have a much greater influence than most people assume. I've experienced noticeably different effects from the same batch just because set and setting were different

Do you guys think that the more clear mdma crystals are the better the euphoria and empathy? Seeing as white is supposed to be its purist. I remember having purple mdma and i defanitly noticed the euphoria was much more intense

Is this your dealer?

94d3f53aa32e1a9afd88d39c58a22ff9.jpg

If you're implying that the difference in effects was caused by batches with different ratios of r- and s-isomer you would most likely be wrong. Street MDMA is always racemic, a 50/50 mixture of s- and r-isomer. To change the ratios of the isomers you would need to perform extra steps after synthesis which take a lot of effort, knowledge and specialized equipment, all to end up with a product that is inferior to racemic MDMA. See this article for some more information and Shulgin's labbook 2 for his lab notes with the comparison. In short it wouldn't be worth all the extra time and money needed to make a non-racemic MDMA mixture as it would not be as good as racemic MDMA. My opinion is that the three most important factors that change the subjective MDMA effects are purity of product, set and setting. Those last two have a much greater influence than most people assume. I've experienced noticeably different effects from the same batch just because set and setting were different
So seeing as white mdma has no impurities for it would be discoloured if it did , would you agree that white mdma would have more of a euphoric effect than brown or purple? I do agree that set and settings have a huge part to play.

So seeing as white mdma has no impurities for it would be discoloured if it did , would you agree that white mdma would have more of a euphoric effect than brown or purple? I do agree that set and settings have a huge part to play.

Color
Plays no role indicating purity. Do an Acetone wash after a reagent and that'll get you closer.

No, I would agree that pure MDMA (that is white because it is pure) is more euphoric than cut MDMA. It doesn't work the other way around, MDMA that is white isn't necessarily more pure or euphoric, it could be cut/recrystallized with something else that forms white crystals, which often happens. As Mazzab stated colour means absolutely nothing. Besides pharmaceutical grade pure MDMA isn't usually found on the street, I'm willing to bet almost nobody on bluelight has ever seen pure MDMA, let alone taken it

Fair enough. We never get cut mdma just rocks hows it for u people?

Rocks can be cut, and often are so. And they will often pass most tests (if they are cut with amp/meth). I've had MDMA crystals like that before, speedy - definitely had amp/meth in them. They have given me the most euphoric rolls I've ever had. The kind of euphoria that's really "in your face". Clean MDMA is for me very mellow, and has a different kind of euphoria. A more "natural" euphoria. Don't know how to explain it :p More like "I'm so incredibly happy like I'm about to melt", instead of "OMG, I'm gonna burst into the universe like a rocket, better hold on tight"- kind of euphoria.

And even though the rocks aren't cut, they arn't lab grade. Purity differs from batch to batch.

LOL they got that molly though..... 300 mg caps of the good shit it's crystal homie that means it's 10000% pure.

Awwww shittttt!!!! I don't often use this…….. but in times like these, I gotta bring my man Young Jeezy in……

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png