• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA effect on retaining info and studying?

pablo8732

Greenlighter
Hi Guys,

I have used MDMA over a dozen times and would say that i react fairly well to it. I am considering doing MDMA soon, however I have an assessment about 7 days after. this is fairly short but I will have to memorize some information for it. I wanted to know whether 7 days would be sufficient time for my body and mind to recover from the experience? Usually I have not had any real issues but would like to hear your experiences guys and also tips for the recovery.

Cheers

should be fine just don't do a big dose or redose so you can avoid a comedown and tuesday blues. it won't erase anything from your memory but a bad comedown could interfere with your testing ability

Depends if you have to bone up a lot before the assessment. If yes I would wait till afterwards.

not sure what you mean by bone up? its not a complex exam, basically i have to give a 5 minute presentation, without much notes. as long as i can memorize that 5 minute speech, i should be fine.

revision, memorization of facts, chunks of text, problem solving, high performance stuff

My partner, who've I've been with for 10 years has taken MDMA for about 9 or so of those.. She is getting her doctorates right now, and is on her last year. While she doesn't party hard as fuck, rolling every few months has not been problematic for her as far as I can see.

Just make sure as always that you consume an anti-oxidant rich diet the week before and after, also anti-oxidant supplements immediately after are smart as well. Eating serotonin precursor rich foods, like meats, will help replenish what is lost. And of course of course of course!! Test your product to make sure it's legit, taking bad product rigth before something like an assessment will be a nightmare come to life. Also avoid MDA if you have something important a week after the event, as MDA can leave one alot rougher than MDMA can.

-GC