• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma / ecstasy after effects

Ppppppp14

Greenlighter
Hi, last weekend I went to a festival where I took MDMA. This wasn't my first time, but it was my first time in a while, and I took quite a lot. Over the three nights I'd say I took around 1.5 g (although the majority of this was taken on the first and last night, I did barely any in the middle night). On the last night I reacted badly, I collapsed/ had a seizure and had to get CPR from the paramedics. The day I travelled back I was feeling relatively alright, but since Tuesday and up until today (Friday), I have been feeling really bad; I am experiencing flu-like symptoms such as light headed ness slightly irregular sleep, feeling too hot/cold etc. I have been bedridden this whole time and I was just wondering if anyone knows of anything I can do/take which may help with my recover. I do have a doctors appointment for Tuesday. Also if anyone has experienced anything similar and could suggest approximately how long they reckon something like this could take to fully recover that would be great to know!

Cheers

Last edited: