• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA during the day??

Ergan

Bluelighter
Hey I'm going to drop about 75mg today and go for a bike ride and smoke some weed is this a good way to enjoy MDMA or is it just a waste ?

Also so this is my first time dropping MDXX based chemical :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah sounds like a plan. For your dose, I don't know how much you weigh, but 1mg-1.5mg/kg is a good starter dose. Also make sure you have some company with you, MDMA produces a longing for human interaction and an almost boundless sense of empathy. Make sure you stay hydrated since you're going to be biking, though 75mg shouldn't elevate your temperature much. Just sip about half a liter each hour and a half and you should be fine. Towards the future, it might be wise to invest in a testkit. There are a lot of junk pills and crystals on the market, some dangerous, and a testkit will give you a chance of avoiding that

Yer dw I will stay hydrated and I have tested this MDMA but I have as no clue about the purity of this but I would think It to be in the mid to high 70s

That sounds like fun. Fuck now I kind of want to do it. Will probably have a blast.

I've done it once. It was very psychedelic. I actually wrote a trip report here on it. I suggest to get a test kit and find MDMA. I recently got mine.

I had an a beast day on the MDMA I road my bike and ripped bongs over 50km

Hell yeah ergan!!!
Essentials:
1. A drink with electrolytes
2. Headphones
3. An extra shirt/sweat rag

Biking is my my favorite activity these days while rollin..
Have fun, be safe, stay hydrated

I roll at night and daytime.
I roll in a party scene
Sometimes i roll with just one or a few dear friends casually.
And sometimes i roll alone.

I enjoy each fashions of rolling equally. I roll under different atmospheres and times of day or night with different mind sets for the situations.

Its various ways of rolling. Rolling alone for a therapeutic mind set. Rolling with friends for bonding. Rolling at party for getting turnt up. My views on these things are much deeper than what i have stated but i wanted to be brief but i think its enough for my opinion to be understood.

Rolling can certainly be enjoyed doing anything that you are comfortable and safe doing while on mdma. Mdma has its variety of rewards for a variety of atmospheres.