• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

mdma during opiate withdrawl

I had a shit exp....day 2 from 200mg oxy a day habbit i said i have a great idea...lol very wrong.after about 4 hours i got sicker that i have ever been..please dont do that..shity

I'm coming off a 10 day methadone 75mg detox on my 9 the day and at 9 mg of methadone for the day.felt like shit all day, sweating, cold hot cold hot cold, and the fuccin LEGS, Don't get me started on the restless legs.... Anyways just took only a half of ex pill and everything stopped within 5 mins, and a euphoria like I took percs..Good look, everybody body is different. It worked for me

I took mdma during opiate withdrawl and it was WAY different, any chemical reason this happened?
I'd just try to cop a script for clonodine, I've tried all kinds of shit like drinking, doing coke or MDMA but the truth of the matter is simple... There's no free lunches in the opiate withdraw world. Clonodine can help with the body temp fluctuation which does make a difference but you have to suffer a bit. Homeostasis will be restored and you'll level out, embrace the pain don't try to avoid it.

Although I don't recommend it to anyone, I took 30mg of diclazepam as WD kicked in. Worked - I was asleep for a week and really out of it for another by which time the worst had passed. Debz would wake me and make me sip water twice a day.

I did acid once during opiate withdrawal. As soon as it hit I fell on the ground rolling around laughing and did this for what seemed like 30mins without being able to stop or say anything else.

My friends were actually worried about me. Funny thing was that I wasn't thinking about anything funny. If I had been able to answer I would have said I didn't know why I was laughing when asked.

I'd just try to cop a script for clonodine, I've tried all kinds of shit like drinking, doing coke or MDMA but the truth of the matter is simple... There's no free lunches in the opiate withdraw world. Clonodine can help with the body temp fluctuation which does make a difference but you have to suffer a bit. Homeostasis will be restored and you'll level out, embrace the pain don't try to avoid it.
The post you are responding to is from 2011 just btw. I think that user has moved on from the site.

I didn't actually check the date but I find sometimes I will be browsing and come across older threads and find some helpful comments posted more recently. That not chill?

I didn't actually check the date but I find sometimes I will be browsing and come across older threads and find some helpful comments posted more recently. That not chill?
The discussion is great, just the OP seems to have moved on, i don't want you to feel ignored by then when giving some good advice.