• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Dosing w/ Respect To Different Aspects Of The Drug

Alex000

Bluelighter
A few weeks back, I had my first experience with MDMA, marketed as "molly" in a crystalline form which was easily crushed to be consumed. I ended up taking my whole dose at once, by mouth, of approx. 130 mg (what was 1/3 of that which was sold as 0.4 G), and I had a very pleasant experience. It was unmistakably an amphetamine, but certainly different than the Vyvanse or Adderall with which I have good experience as to dose and effect for me, personally. Its empathogenic effects were certainly notable and pleasant, sensory input became more vivid, and sentiment did flow quite freely; the rest of the effects were, more or less, similar to a dose of pharmaceutical amphetamines, taking into account the dose, though it was, in that aspect, smoother. It was very pleasant and enjoyable with no ill effects - it seemed a nicely queer amphetamine, which was more forgiving than most, and which had a very long duration of action.

However, it was not earth-shattering, nor extraordinarily euphoric compared to other amphetamines, nor did it seem to produce all that much of a psychedelic effect. I am not complaining; I am just trying to understand the drug and its general effects - I know effects are very personal with any drug, MDMA I am sure no exception, but I guess I want to know, if using the same vendor or MDMA product of similar nature, how more can I safely dose? Even assuming it to be pure MDMA, what is the general dose at which one goes no further? And, in between the approximated dose I took of .13 G and the dose highest one can typically go without acute risk to health, is there a dose range that might be suggested based on my brief report? What I want more of, most simply put, is psychedelic effect, firstly, and euphoriant effect, secondly. Let me put it this way - I feel as if I could dose twice or even three times what I did, and still be able to handle more. I don't have much amphetamine tolerance, though some, using it more chronically at lower doses than recreationally here and there at higher doses. But, I am taking a sort of tolerance break, and am wondering what a decent dose would be for me the next time I do MDMA - any other advice as to improving the general experience would be greatly appreciated.

It was unmistakably an amphetamine, but certainly different than the Vyvanse or Adderall with which I have good experience as to dose and effect for me, personally. Its empathogenic effects were certainly notable and pleasant, sensory input became more vivid, and sentiment did flow quite freely; the rest of the effects were, more or less, similar to a dose of pharmaceutical amphetamines, taking into account the dose, though it was, in that aspect, smoother. It was very pleasant and enjoyable with no ill effects - it seemed a nicely queer amphetamine, which was more forgiving than most, and which had a very long duration of action.

doesn't sound that much like mdma to me (unless you're on medication that blocks its effects). ime mdma, albeit having a similar side effect profile than amphetamines, feels nothing like amphetamine. there's no improvement of concentration (very much the opposite actually), no "down to earth" feeling, no feeling of being in control (again rather the opposite - letting go with a worry), no burst of energy (although the energy is certainly there when you decide to use it), the body high is totally different, ....

Did you test your gear?
+1

No, it was untested, but I am still interested in what others have to say on the subject. I should state that it felt most similar to other amphetamines when I'd taken them at more sizeable doses, or for the first few times, when the other amphetamines generated powerful euphoria, really. It felt like a very smooth, extraordinarily long-acting amphetamine, with a peak that seemed to come later than usual, as well - smooth up, smooth down. I was in a fairly normal, though not 'home' setting, with time to experience the effects both outside around passersby and in quiet with just a few others.

MDMA doesn't really last that long compared to amphetamines and has a quick drop off at the end rather than a slow taper