Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Dosage

BluLaid

Greenlighter
Hey,

I recently got some 220mg-pills(red superman). Until now, I've only taken them once(I took half a pill). When I took it, I had a good feeling and reduced social anxiety and I was kind of more talkative, but it was kinda subtle. I'd like to get more out of it, especially to make it easier to talk to girls. So now I'm asking myself if next time I will take half a pill again or a whole pill. When I would do that, will there be any jaw clenching or other things that might appear awkward to outsiders?(With half a pill there wasn't anything like that AFAIK). Will it make me talk garbage? Or will it just uplift my mood and make me more social while still being able to appear sober?

If you took half of that, which will be atleast 100mg and didn't get a proper roll then there's no way the pill is that strong. I have a quite high tolerance, but 100mg will still give make me roll. Now, if the pill contains 220mg then the side effects will be quite pronounced as 150 and upwards is considered a heavy dose. I find that 180 and upwards taken at once is really euphoric, but the jaw clenching is really bad and your thoughts will be scrambled. You will easily forget what you where talking about and there will be problems with focusing on anything. With little tolerance 100-130mg should be enough for most.

I have the pills from a good source. Also, two other guys who took them together with me(they both only took a quarter!) had a good roll, so it's most probably just me not noticing the effects when they are clearly there(this is common for me with all kinds of drugs). Thanks for your input, from what you told me it sounds like I should stay with the dose of half a pill. Any more input is appreciated :)

ime there is a very sharp transition between subtle effects and full effects with mdma. if you feel the full effects it will most likely (it of course varies from person to person) be very obvious. jaw clenching, huge eyes, huge pupils, eyes rolling to the back of your head and profuse sweating are an instant giveaway. you're probably also going to look as if you're trying to chew your nose off. combine that with conversations that break off every few minutes, because you forget what you were going to say, conversations that revolve mainly around how amazing the music and indeed everything is, how much you love the person you're talking to and you'll probably be asking every few sentences if you're really not getting on the nerves of people because you're talking so much.

i don't think mdma is the right kind of drug for this purpose. it's best taken in an environment where you don't have to worry about appearing sober and in an environment where you'll have other people in the same state to share your experience.

also be aware that there are many pills with the similar/identical colours/logos, so unless you tested your pills, you don't know what's inside. it's not uncommon for copycat pills to appear if one logo gets a lot of recognition.
unless you're a big guy with a low sensitivity to mdma 110mg should put you into the state not dissimilar to what i described above.

Well, I haven't tested the pills(I know I should), but the source is really reliable(online vendor with good ratings on what is AFAIK the biggest marketplace currently). And he claims them to be 220mg.

Well, I can claim that a pill contains anything. You should take it with a grain of salt. Sure, there might be mdma in them but I doubt the exact amount is 220mg.

Usually pills that are produced to be 220mg contain all the way from 150-220mg. Some can be even lower or higher. This is from hundreds of tests I've read for most of top of the line pressed pills from the best crews. This goes for all pills intended to have a certain amount. No pill is always going to have the exact same amount.

its posssible you got a pill with less than 220mg and you took a dose just barely for threshold effects when you took half. Be warned this is part of the game when it comea to rolls. The full one you take might blow you away. 220mg is NOT a small dose.

by the way superman presses are one of the best ones out right now.

Supermans are indeed around 200mg. Next time take 3/4ths of one if you can, that should be great for what you want.

Like the guy above me said, it can vary quite a bit. Generally it will be under the listed mg.

Assuming you have no tolerance i'd wager the pills have less than 220mg because 110mg of MDMA would definitely have very noticeable effects. If you can manage taking 3/4 like AnonymousAbuser said then try that. If not, you could take two halves 40 mins apart and soften your come up(at the expense of a slightly weaker peak) or just take a whole one and hold on tight lol.

I'm pretty sure they're the 220mg ones since I've read several pill reports and the pictures look exactly the same as my pills. It's a very good, clearly defined, press. Also the pill is not round like lots of the fake supermans but triangular.

So are there any more opinions? Half a pill? Three quarters? Whole?

I'm pretty sure they're the 220mg ones since I've read several pill reports and the pictures look exactly the same as my pills. It's a very good, clearly defined, press. Also the pill is not round like lots of the fake supermans but triangular.

So are there any more opinions? Half a pill? Three quarters? Whole?

Depends what experience you're looking for. A whole will have you floored and kaned for a good 1-2 hours. 3/4 would also be pretty damn intense and flooring. Whereas half would probably be more energetic and less flooring. Personally I'd go half, but it's down to what you want to get out of it.