• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Dosage help!

Viottis

Greenlighter
decided to take 2 MDMA capsules today, apparently they were 2 dosages each, which doesnt matter because its the MG's we're interested in. didn't feel anything until the 15 min mark and it hit like a bus. the euphoric feeling lasted about 4 hours, and the mental effects about 8, deciding to take more tomorrow, would i have to take 3 capsules to get the same effect or 4, lets just assume they're all the same dosage...

PS.didnt eat anything all day or night...

Last edited:
Can you please remove the SWIM stuff from your post? It doesn't protect anyone and makes things hard on the eyes (plus we know it's you).

Ok. I see everyone else do it. So why not me Hahaha

I assure you everyone isn't doing it round here - maybe you're confusing it with drugs-forum? :)

Anyway, just so you know, I wasn't being rude or anything, it's just that SWIM is against the bluelight guidelines for the reasons mentioned above. Cheers for editing it out, I appreciate it. :)

With regards to your question, it's impossible to say, especially given that we don't know the dosage of the capsules. But dosing MDMA two days in a row doesn't really work too well usually, for most people at least. You can expect the euphoria you experienced to be probably quite significantly diminished, with a heavier comedown. Taking more MDMA might give the experience a bit more power, but it will probably be quite different from what you experienced today/yesterday.

Edit: welcome to bluelight by the way. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the response, I'm still awake. That first Molly kept me up all night. But yea, I'll just ale an extra capsule. Thanks!