View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mdma dosage for candyflipping?

wideyez24

Greenlighter
I plan to candyflip at an upcoming festival. I understand lsd and mdma have synergistic effects and am not worried about the lsd aspect of the trip, but more so about the intensity of the mdma. I only have a mild dose of 70 mgs of mdma available right now, and typically take around 150 mgs when not combined with other drugs. Will combining this with 1 to 1.5 hits of high quality lsd make the experience a lot more powerful or just add some of the moderate feel good effects of mdma?

If you take the MDMA first and then wait till effects are fully felt and take the LSD you should just have a very happy good trip. However, truly candyflippin is taking the LSD first and then taking the MDMA so that both peaks combine together to really synergize the whole experience. With the small amt of MDMA u have I don't think the latter is possible so just accept the nice happy trip from the combined effects.

I would still take the L and at t+1.00 drop the MDMA, the smallish dose of MDMA should really add to the already electric style body high of the LSD. For sure the L is gonna take the front seat in this combo. I actually prefer taking small/moderate doses of MDMA with my candyflips as I prefer psychedelics over empathogens and too much MDMA dulls the LSD trip for me by decreasing visuals and headspace but also slightly increases the euphoria so it's personal preferance. I personall find that there isn't much synergy between the two but others may disagree. In a way they kinda cancel each other out a bit, ymmv.

I really disliked MDMA (and speedy stuff in general), is candyflipping a totally different 'drug' or is just 'omg im high on 2 things that are cool'. I felt that MDMA was basically identical to if I had taken meth and shrooms at the same time (not that I've ever combined them, but it really felt like each). I think when I took MDMA I was pretty fucked up and just laid in bed and watched shit melt in color. This was a long time ago.

I really disliked MDMA (and speedy stuff in general), is candyflipping a totally different 'drug' or is just 'omg im high on 2 things that are cool'. I felt that MDMA was basically identical to if I had taken meth and shrooms at the same time (not that I've ever combined them, but it really felt like each). I think when I took MDMA I was pretty fucked up and just laid in bed and watched shit melt in color. This was a long time ago.

I think it wasnt MDMA what you took. MDMA makes me more lethargic than "speedy" and super euphoric&empathic. Also it isnt common to hallucinate or see visuals on MDMA on common doses. I wouldnt describe rolling as "being fucked up" either.

Generally it's good practice to cut back dosages of both substances when combining. Especially when there's well known synergy, as there is with LSD & mdma.

As for dosage timing, kind of a matter of personal preference. I'm in the LSD @ T=0:00 & the MDMA somewhere between T+1hr & T+2hr camp myself. Been a while since I've done it though.

^Interesting flip black53. I'm intrigued by these possibilities for new wave flips. I'd love to try 5-mabp or 6-abp some day, but sadly it seems to be illegal here.

OP: To me, your dosages sound fine, and be aware that you'll likely be getting yourself into a good strong trip. Sounds like you're really on top of your dosages. Personally I find that MDMA doesn't specifically intensify the acid, they just go hand in hand so well, in a very complimentary way. My dosing strategy for a festival candyflip is usually: dose the LSD around 10-11pm, once the acid has fully set in, and the music is starting to get really good drop the MDMA, usually around 1am or so. The MDMA part is such a short ride in comparison to LSD, so I just try and time the MDMA ride with what I figure will be the music peak for the night (in terms of artists I'm excited about, overall party vibe etc).