• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma doesn't affect me help

LouMc

Greenlighter
Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this here im really new, But I got 10 pills off a reliable source and they dont affect me what so ever, I was recently taking Razzadrene fat burner pills but only on the odd occasion the last time i took them was friday and I got the pills on the saturday but decided to take them on the monday so the fat burners can get out my system , i took two and nothing didn't feel absolutely nothing whats causing me to not feel a thing can anyone help.

I can't tell you what the cause is, but I can relate. I have taken "pure" mdma and pressed xtc pills before and the mdma never seems to have any effect on me, my friends are freaking out about it but I get nothing. The pressed pills I feel things, but I think it is from the other stuff that is in it, not the mdma portion. I just don't get the feelings that everyone describes as central to the mdma experience. I don't think it is because of other drug interactions, I think its just something different in my biology. I certainly gave it more than one try, but it never worked and I just decided I like other drugs and I don't need this one. If you really want to be sure, share with a friend and if they say the batch is good give it one more try if you must and then move on.

They are bunk, if you didn't test them then you who knows what's in those pills. It's probably caffeine, test your pills every time so you don't get ripped off.

I had the same thing kinda happen to my friend the first time i had him try it. I always feel great on it and know my sweet spot and was very worried of over doing it for my friend. I took my dose and felt great and gave my friend a little less and they didnt feel anything. Well i gave them another dose and once again said they felt nothing. I would say it was about .4g so far. I got frustrated and gave them the rest. My thinking was my friend has a pretty good tolerance to amphetamines and maybe it wasnt enough or they were looking for something else. end of story 30 min later maybe 2 hours in it hit them in the face like a dump truck. They went into a full blown panic/anxiety attack which scared me to death and blew it for me. Had to baby him for the next hour or so until it wore off some. Idk if what you got is fake or if its just the right drug for you. Only thing you can do is test the pill and give it another try.

1. Its not real mdma or too low of a dose. 2. You are so wound up about the experience that you dont feel it. Took me around 6 tries to fully be like, whoa.... this is what rolling is like. All spaced responsibly. Be smart. Usually #2 is what is happening to you.