• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA & Diphenidine combination

martainnn

Bluelighter
I really enjoy ketamine after a MDMA sesh, just as you are starting to properly comedown and life's not so great anymore!

With NYE coming up and ketamine being pretty much impossible to get at the moment, I've been looking for an alternative. MXE and ethylketamine are out of the question now they are illegal and from my experience also hard to come by!

I've been looking at Diphenidine, which sounds okay from the reports I read but I've not found any data on combining it with MDMA. Personally I don't think im going to risk it but im still curious.... Has anyone tried this combination or knows if it's a good/bad idea?

P.S. This is my first post, so sorry if I've broke any rules! 8(

This is a hard one as almost nothing is known about diphenidine's pharmacological properties and almost no research was done on it in general. There are rumors that MXP (2-MeO-Diphenidine, a closely related compound) has serotonergic properties but they are just that, rumors and they of course offer no certainty the same can be said for diphenidine. I could only find one report of this combination (here) which reported a blackout. If you really want to try this I would wait until you've fully come down, just to avoid possible problems with too high levels of serotonin and the apparent risk for a blackout. You could perhaps ask for experiences in the thread I linked above? Maybe someone else already tried this combo and has something relevant to mention

This sort of thing always carries a risk, since so little is known about diphenidine. The ideal situation would be of course not to try it but in case you really want to, keep your doses low and keep an eye out for adverse effects. Welcome to bluelight by the way

Last edited:
Diphenidine is really nice smooth and calm; don't trust MXP at all weird paranoid stuff with more side effects, could be good, though I never took K after an E even. Like Bluebull said thread carefully, since although MDS mixes with things fairly well not much is known about these drugs and don't go too high > into blackout zone & if you decide to report back so other explorers have your data to go on.

I just came across this report so please be careful with diphenidine, there is apparently a bad batch circulating. One person was admitted to the hospital with irreversible kidney damage. Thanks to bearlove for the report

Last edited:
Thanks for the info guys and thanks for warning me about the adulterated diphenidine!! Sounds nasty!!

I was guessing this was the sort of response I would get and im certainly not going to take the risk! It seems the gods may be in my favour and an alternative may not be needed anyway!!