• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Depression

curiousteen

Greenlighter
I know it's quite common to feel sad on the come down and a little while after popping a molly, but what about feeling sad ON it. For example, say the first time my friend ever popped one she laid on a rock for like 2 hours which felt extremely good in a weird, calm, and peaceful way but felt extremely just kind of sad/melancholy (although it felt like a really nice sad if that makes sense). However, the 2nd time she took it which was a week later (which I know it not good for you, but say she made an exception)sheI felt like the happiest she ever has. Like she couldn't stop walking and talking and smiling and laughing and she was legit CRAZY and it was from the same batch. And plus she took it again 2 weeks later and felt pretty happy too. Then she actually waited an ample/long amount of time and took it yesterday and she went right back to my rock and just started crying and bawling (but the rock still really felt good). And say she feels fine today maybe kind of gross that she got so emotional but you know. But anyway, I was just wondering why when it seems her serotonin levels should be the most fine she feels weirdly comfortably sad and uncontrollable ON it?

It affects everyone differently. Some people do not get euphoria from it and just get anxiety and do not feel good. You say you enjoy it and felt the happiest you've ever felt. Maybe the next time you took it you didn't get MDMA? Have you tested the substances yourself? And you are also taking it too often, that could also be a factor.

It was probably her mood going into the trip as well the chemicals in her brain before she took the pill, as well as her mental state and how she controlled her high she shoulda done something more fun something instead of laying ona rock crying.

but I suggest taking 5-htp(dont take 5-htp with other drugs look online what drugs you shouldnt take it with) and tuna omega 3 oil.

The first three times for me MDMA was glorious, magical, everything everyone claims it to be and more. The third time I accidentally overdosed by an unknown amount (I was taking 140mg, this must have been 160-200mg, bare in mind this MDMA is over 95% pure) and that was the hardest I've ever rolled, tbh it was too strong and although it was an amazing night, it was unnecessary and now I can hardly remember it. Since then I've had exactly what you describe where basically the MDMA high is at best a warm body glow accompanied by jitteriness and anxiety, and at worst a gut-wrenchingly anxiogenic and depressive hell where it feels as if my life is falling apart and my brain is being eaten. The only time I can get semi-good effects from MDMA now are after a 6+ month break, or if i keep doing it monthly to the point that I'm too e-tarded to understand the effects anyway and just get a boring mongy high. I think some people's brains maybe just can't handle as much MDMA as others. This was all not only tested but lab-tested material, and I pre- and post-loaded every time from the third roll onwards. I'm currently taking a year off and seeing what it's like, if it works then MDMA is a once every year or two thing for me in the future.