• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA days after - Extreme Headache causing Nausea?

Tiesto

Bluelighter
Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if any of you who take MDMA experience a severe headache to the point of making one nauseous 2 - 3 days after dosing?
My girlfriend get's this every single time, and I told her I'd ask you guys for any input - so here I am.

I know everyone's body is different and get's affected in different ways but I'm just curious to see if there are any vitamins that she could take before or after dosing?
We already have 5-htp and magnesium but of course neither of those make any difference when it comes down to this problem that she has.

If there's something she could do to reduce this, then she would try it out - if not then she'll just have to accept that these are the effects MDMA has on her.

I should also note that every batch we take is fully reagent tested (Simon A/B, Mecke, Marquis) - just in case anyone was wondering about that.

I know this has probably been asked before but searching this forum produces way too many results to sift through.

Any information is appreciate.

Thanks and stay safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
MDMA (and amphetamine, meth, etc) can cause migraines some time after. Nausea is common with migraines... I have migraines, and they usually get a little worse after MDMA use (up to a month, but usually just days/weeks).

MDMA decreases the blood flow in the brain by compressing the vene's. After around 3 weeks (sometimes longer) everything is back to normal. This is also the reason why many people feel foged after use. You also can develop problem's with your eyesight such as white dot's or black lines floating around. I used to have them after MDMA use + stress (college exams). After the stress was gone the white dot's disappeared and the black line's got less.