Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

mdma - crystal meth

testmehard

Greenlighter
hi everyone,

i take mdma on some rare occasions and ususally buy at parties
lately crystal meth has become more of a thing where i life (about a year ago meth was not around)

i'm a bit worried dealers might sell meth for mdma

do you have any advices what i can do to spot it?
are there some kind of test strips for meth?

thx a lot

TAKE IT AND SEE! jk... I wonder what popping a cap of crushed up meth would do.. probably not much to be honest. ofcourse theres the possibility of tests to see if its mdma

TAKE IT AND SEE! jk... I wonder what popping a cap of crushed up meth would do.. probably not much to be honest. ofcourse theres the possibility of tests to see if its mdma

It will do quite a bit... meth is actually quite strong orally. Honestly meth isn't even the big worry these days, "bathsalts" and cathinones are the most dangerous culprits, I would say

It will do quite a bit... meth is actually quite strong orally. Honestly meth isn't even the big worry these days, "bathsalts" and cathinones are the most dangerous culprits, I would say

Or, maybe, just maybe, as mephedrone (bath salts in your language) has been attributed to just one death in my country* (UK) despite widespread use, maybe scaremongering is the biggest worry? Just putting it out there...

* and even then this death was from someone who IV'd meph constantly and had many long-standing health issues unattributable to drug use

Or, maybe, just maybe, as mephedrone (bath salts in your language) has been attributed to just one death in my country* (UK) despite widespread use, maybe scaremongering is the biggest worry? Just putting it out there...

* and even then this death was from someone who IV'd meph constantly and had many long-standing health issues unattributable to drug use

I always thought bath salts referred to the cathinones...?

Mephedrone never took off with the same popularity in the US. I've never even heard of anyone having it around here.

By "dangerous", I meant that they are widely available and often sold as MDMA. Meth being sold as ecstasy has been largely replaced by other RC stimulants, though of course there is still quite a bit of crystal on the street, it generally makes more sense for dealers to sell meth as meth. The kind of stuff sold these days is often random mixtures of stimulants, which is why I make mention of "bath salts".

Most "bath salts" were packets of random chemicals, one brand would often have a completely different chemical make up from another. That's why I use the term, because it's basically what "molly" has become - random chemicals with a brand name.

These are some old test results from Spain, just goes to show the wide variety of chemicals sold "legally".. with even more dangerous ones sold illegally (yes, those do contain PMMA)