• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA - Crystal Mdma vs Pills + Dropping 2 weeks apart ( No comedown)

BillyThaKid

Greenlighter
Now most people on social media or on this website advise against using molly twice a month as it can give bad comedowns/ depression. I have recently dropped This Friday and then the week before the last and have had no comedown at all, and have had a nice afterglow feeling on both days I have woken up and even the day after. Even when I went for a piss I felt nice tingles in my head. I took about 150mg each dosage and had a heck of a time!!! I have come to a conclusion that if you use this drug in moderation you will get the best out of this wonderful drug indeed called MDMA.

On the other hand when I dropped md( crystal form) then a pill 2 hours later on a night, I woke up with a severe 1 week comedown, so i advise not to double drop or combine pills and md or your in for a very bad comedown in the morning. I was exhausted. I have dropped 5 times in my entire life since august, and I have avoided pills on all but one occasion, I prefer to use crystal mdma as you know what your getting!! ( tested infront of me btw!!), the only time Ive had a comedown is when I combined a pill with the md which makes me think pills give you more chance of having a comedown as its mixed with unknown substances! (Dont get me wrong you can still get adulturated moon rocks!!!)

So now I have experimented with molly I know now not to use too much in one night and not to less! This drug really is the best you can get once you know how to use it properly!

P.s

Stick to moon rocks ?

dosing two weeks apart once is no big deal. who hasn't done something like that before? i don't think you'll find anyone :)
it's only problematic if you make a habit out of it. when you do mdma for instance every weekend you're likely to run into problems very quickly.