• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA comeup nausea

CrypticArc

Bluelighter
My friend and I got some MDMA that's a super amazing experience and is exactly as MDMA is described. I've even candy flipped on it. The only thing is, for both of us, it has a ridiculous comeup that's super intense where you're dry heaving every 10 minutes even if you take it on a full stomach. Weed seems to help significantly. The first time I took it wasn't super bad, just gagged around four or five times over the course of the hour, but the second time (on an empty stomach) I puked my guts out 40 minutes after taking .3. We usually dose .2 or .3 so it's not an issue of simply taking too much as far as I can tell. For undisclosable reasons we're pretty sure it's at the very least mostly MDMA. Is the nauseous comeup normal/avoidable?

Normal for me,as well as that sort of butterfly feeling in your stomach as you come up and heavy breathing at times.

Avoidable by plugging. Totally avoidable.

EDIT. Whoah. You mean you take 300mg? And you think that's pure MDMA?

Good grief.

Avoidable by plugging. Totally avoidable.

EDIT. Whoah. You mean you take 300mg? And you think that's pure MDMA?

Good grief.

Eh, normal doses tend to be lacking for my group of friends.. We like to really roll and go as deep as possible
.1 is plenty for most people of our stuff

My girlfriend has puked on 2 out of 3 come ups, the other time she had a slight nausea that passed. Always doses of 120 mg. I think some people's bodies can't take the come up properly. Maybe splitting the the dose into smaller doses and taking them in 15-20 min intervals could help.

its probably more pure than what your used to, maybe why you vommited. .3 is a super dose IF its pure real md. ive never vommited on md but some of my friends do though.

My girlfriend has puked on 2 out of 3 come ups, the other time she had a slight nausea that passed. Always doses of 120 mg. I think some people's bodies can't take the come up properly. Maybe splitting the the dose into smaller doses and taking them in 15-20 min intervals could help.

i would recommend splitting the dose in half and take one half then the other 30 mins. later for a more gentle come up. the second dose will follow the leader. i think spacing to many little doses may not work well for rolling effects. md needs to hit you at once to work well.

also there are supplements for reducing nausea as well. i forgot what they are called though. google it if it interest you.

Last edited:
hmmmm.... nausea amongst my group was always pretty rare, but it was always taken hours after a meal. Not that I would really recommend popping E pills on an empty stomach.

to me best time were had 4 to 5 hours after dinner. MDMA was developed in part as a diet drug, so there in lies the aversion to food when it is pure, it is not a drug that should be taken with food. IMO at any rate

MDMA is the only drug that makes me nauseous. I know I've taken MDMA when I need to puke.

It's pretty unavoidable at that dose I'd imagine. Lower it if you really want to avoid it.

ummm

No.

Bluelight isn't here for people to source drugs; it's sure as fkn hell not here for you to deal them. Please leave, and take your bunk with you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn Trozzle bringing the hammer down again lol. Not to say you're in the wrong mate.

I always feel pretty nauseous and anxious coming up on empathogens. Feelings of nausea are always replaced by waves of empathy and euphoria within twenty minutes or so, though I have maybe only one in over a hundred occasions actually thrown up. Still rolled face though :) be safe guys.

Damn Trozzle bringing the hammer down again lol. Not to say you're in the wrong mate.

I always feel pretty nauseous and anxious coming up on empathogens. Feelings of nausea are always replaced by waves of empathy and euphoria within twenty minutes or so, though I have maybe only one in over a hundred occasions actually thrown up. Still rolled face though :) be safe guys.

haha, alas I'm not a mod here in MED :( though the user is quite simply advertising in multiple threads; they weren't just being thoughtful hehe

Thanks for all the replies. Is it possible that impurities such as oils may be the cause of the extreme nature of this nausea?

Is it possible that impurities such as oils may be the cause of the extreme nature of this nausea?

Guess it's possible but still very, very unlikely. It's pretty obvious that the issue is dosage here.

Yeah um that is definitely a lot and yes, I used to hate attending raves or nightclubs and having to mentally make sure I didn't throw up. Sometimes I had to run to the bin, but it was often controllable by mind too. Theres not much I can think of that will stop it either. Things that bring it on are dancing too hard, drinking too much water, being in a car with a crazy driver, and anxiety/difficult situations.

Anyway im jealous as!