• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Comedown question

ionikofficial

Greenlighter
Hi, I recently have found the love of taking MDMA this past year and so far I have done MDMA 4 times in my life. The first 3 were not really spaced out. I think the first time between the 2nd were just mere days. and after that i think the third time was a week after the other one. Then i took a 2 month break and did it recently back on tuesday (currently Monday) and I was planing on taking .3 wednesday after work and i was curious if the comedown or any serious side effects will occur. I only took .1-.2 the past times so this will be my biggest dose. I'll be fine if i feel a little depressed for a few days or don't feel the best. I'm more worried about if i'll be very forgetful or seriously upset over nothing. I'd appreciate if anybody can give me a good answer from personal experience. I'm not planning on doing it anytime soon after this time.

Are you testing your pills?

300mg is a very unnecessarily high dose. 200mg should be all you need to roll your balls off. Even that may be too overwhelming.

You can dose again but the effects won't be very intense as you've run your serotonin levels low too recently.

You'd likely experience the comedown effects for a while. Proper nutrition and exercise and you can endure it. Not like it hasn't been done before.

Are you testing your pills?

300mg is a very unnecessarily high dose. 200mg should be all you need to roll your balls off. Even that may be too overwhelming.

agree. furthermore, in one drop for a noob (with respect) 200mg should be jaw shattering intense

if you feel the need to do more than 200mg in a dose your shit is shit cut

play it safe old mate and test your gear to check it is legit MDMA and not that cheap fake bk-mdma (which is could very well be as ime 300mg is a suitable dose of)

all the best and welcome to our humble abode - bluelight - see you around :)

That's indeed way too much. 300mg of pure MDMA would leave even someone with a big tolerance a mess. And while you probably won't have much negative after-effects because you're still pretty new to MDMA, that will catch up with you sooner or later. I understand the need to push the boundaries a bit when you are still exploring what a new drug has to offer, I've done the same more than once, but with MDMA you quickly learn that there is little to gain from taking huge doses or rolling way too frequently. Doing that just builds tolerance fast, leaves you a mess, produces progressively worse hangovers and weird side-effects and it's probably pretty unhealthy as well. As PotatoMan already asked, are you testing your drugs?

Welcome to bluelight