• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma capsules look damaged. Very worried.

legalizeopiatedfun

Greenlighter
Hi folks.

I've got 5 caps of mdma from a pretty trusted source, although they have not been tested. It's whiteish crystals with some beige.
I stored them in a pill box with some scrunched up toilet paper to stop them from getting knocked around, and when I took them out just now they had gone all soft and the mdma seemed to be fused to the sides of the capsules. I don't know if moisture got in, or what, because it hasn't been hotter than 25c in my room at absolute most. I read on a number of sites that mdma is super stable, yet water can be damaging.

They're basically really really soft, although still hard in some spots so their still intact, and i'm a bit worried about what to do.

I've stored them in palm sized sheets of tinfoil carefully folded into envelopes with the sides folded to create a seal on all ends, and that's in a plastic case now. Would that be a good idea? How else could I stores them? Is there any way to dry them out?

Any help is appreciated at all. I'm looking for a reply fairly urgently. These are the closest pic I could find, although not mine(mine are a little more deformed): http://i.imgur.com/w4km2.jpg

Just put them on some tinfoil (don't wrap them in it until they're dry) and leave them exposed to air for a while to dry out. If you live in a very humid climate you could use a hair dryer on a low setting to speed the process. After they're dry just store them in an airtight container. If they're still a bit moist when you want to use them just wrap them in a cigarette rolling paper and take them like that. Your MDMA will be fine, provided nothing leaked out. I would test your product with a testkit to make sure it's MDMA though, I see you added the (untested) prefix