• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA - Brief periods of anxiety/fear/paranoia at peak

Firth

Bluelighter
Especially when coming up, and when at peak but to a lesser extent. Does anyone else experience this?

I do. Especially with higher doses and coming up in the middle of a huge crowd. A glass or 2 of booze def helps with my anxiety on the way up. As soon as I peak, everything's kosher dill.

I was walking to the supermarket. Dosed 3 hours 15 minutes ago, peak for an hour and I feel as though I'm back to baseline. Used 3 weeks ago, and two weeks before that. Tonight would be my third time. Empathy is still there as I type this, euphoria is just about dead, I just feel like chilling at the moment.

135MG @ 00:50 BTC
2:00 peak
2:10 eat another 50mg in an attempt to keep going
3:30 coming down fast
04:10 more or less back to baseline except effects I just described... Still feel very good, but it's more like.. "I think I'll just lay in bed and talk to people, I'm very very relaxed and don't feel like listening to music too much"

I did also use speed (amph sulphate) just under a week ago.
I take HTP twice daily.
I've been drinking pure fruit juice high in vit-c during roll. Could this contribute to the come down?

Something tells me it's time to slow down, a hell of a lot, it is obvious that I have got a little bit carried away and used MDMA too soon, would hate to lose that magic feeling for good. Enough is enough for 2 or 3 months.

The king of highs though. Really is.

Last edited: