• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA brain fog

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
I dosed MDMA again tonight (Yes I know, big mistake) And I just came down. I feel really stupid, my memory is gone, and I can't process anything anymore really. Reading is very hard for me now.

Will this ever go away, I'm really fucking scared?

I learned my lesson though, I'm never doing mdma more than once month ever again in my life, I learned my lesson.

IMO once a month is still too much. Sounds like you need a serious brake brother.

What is your history with MDMA?

I started doing MDMA 2 years ago, I did less than once a month, but lately I've been eating a lot. I dosed 2 days in a row last week, and I just dosed again today. I made lot of stupid choices.

Even once a month is pretty damn often. Just take a long break and your symptoms will sort itself out in time. In the mean time eat healthy, exercise, take supplements (B-complex, 5-htp, Omega-3, Multivitamin), meditate, socialize, and get plenty of sleep.

Even once a month is pretty damn often. Just take a long break and your symptoms will sort itself out in time. In the mean time eat healthy, exercise, take supplements (B-complex, 5-htp, Omega-3, Multivitamin), meditate, socialize, and get plenty of sleep.

I feel like now, I'm glad this happened though. I've never felt this fucked from any drug before.

I now know that MDMA can really hurt you.

I think you will be fine with time. You just dosed, give it a week before you start freaking out. Time is your friend with the amount of MDMA you have been taking :)