• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA + benzos? Xanax?

tryptanite

Bluelighter
Hi, I have horrible anxiety like i cant take a drug without flipping out wondering about any possible side effects, somewhere in my life as a child I psychologically devoloped a phobia of vomit (i have no fucking idea) but it is horrible ill have a horrible anxiety attack and it takes a lot to calm me down, also the anxiety attacks induce a LARGE physical sensation (not so good) and I don't want to know what that would feel like on MDMA.

So is it harmful to take some Xanax like a hour or so before I take my MDMA?

Also I will have a friend there because I am very aware of the no control feature xanax tends to imply, also what would be a recomended dose of xanax and mdma? if not harmful

Thanks all very much. All help appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you take less than 100mgs of mdma then you should be fine on the nausea part, xanax WILL kill your roll. Try benadryl 30 minutes before mdma if I'm not mistaking for nausea.

Xanax won't necessarily KILL the roll.. for anxiety i would recommend taking a longer acting benzo such as klonopin or valium, 45 minutes before eating your MDMA. Take a small therapeutic dose, just to quell any potential anxiety without ruining the stimulation of the roll. I do this with LSD and stimulants all the time and never had any negative outcomes.

And we do not allow drug testing questions on BL. Please edit out the bit about drug testing. The answer to that question can easily be found using google. Thanks.

Last edited:
Xanax won't necessarily KILL the roll.. for anxiety i would recommend taking a longer acting benzo such as klonopin or valium, 45 minutes before eating your MDMA. Take a small therapeutic dose, just to quell any potential anxiety without ruining the stimulation of the roll. I do this with LSD and stimulants all the time and never had any negative outcomes.

And we do not allow drug testing questions on BL. Please edit out the bit about drug testing. The answer to that question can easily be found using google. Thanks.

thanks, also i am not prescribed any benzos because my doctors a dick. but I can get some klonopin, what is a small thereputic dose? mgs? because exactly what you said I just want it to get rid of the potential n stuff, but I do not know a small like dose for anxiety. like actual prescribed dose. ? thanks man

thanks, also i am not prescribed any benzos because my doctors a dick. but I can get some klonopin, what is a small thereputic dose? mgs? because exactly what you said I just want it to get rid of the potential n stuff, but I do not know a small like dose for anxiety. like actual prescribed dose. ? thanks man

Well if you don't have much of a tolerance, a therapeutic dose would be 0.5mg - 1mg. More than 1mg you'll start getting the intoxication effect from klonopin, which could dull the Roll a bit more.

Take like 0.5mg 30 minutes before dosing MDMA, and go from there. If you find that throughout the roll you are still getting anxiety and all that jazz, pop another 0.5.

Klonopin is the best choice in my opinion because it is longer lasting, and isn't as intoxicating as xanax. It shouldn't dull your roll much at all if you keep the dose nice and low.

good luck !

Brokedownpalace in my opinion logicly and physicly has it spot on i can see why you a moderator bruv. Yeah small dose long acting benzo i have a similar sort of thing with cannabis used to smoke it had a anxiety attack when smoking it and now the thought fills me with panic sorry to but in but would a small dose of benzo aid me to smoke a little weed and help with the associated past anxiety i had before when smoking it. Also i think this could go 4 both of us maybe some sort of talking therapy 4 a long term result get 2 the route and kill the seed so two speak for both of us maybe? I know the fear 4 cannabiss is cannaphobia i dont know if extacy as a equivelent i should imagine somewhere along the line there is.Sorry 4 being a bit long winded just trying to help you and get some insight and opinions myself be good.

You shouldn't be taking xanax or any other prescription drugs to suppress your anxiety. Compounds within cannabiss extracts are now available to medical patients. They come in doeses by milligrams, they contain minimal or even no THC so you won't feel the euphoric effects, and they are proven to treat a plethora of medical and phycological problems. Ranging from HIV/Aids, anxiety, PTSD, nausea, depression, chronic pain, seizures, ADHD/ADD, anorexia, to breast and lung cancer, etc. The lists literally goes on and im only telling you from all the dedicated research I had to do. You can find any details from websites that are unbiased to both sides of the argument. Think about it, pills have a huge death record to them and still come with more than half the risk of further medical disorders or illnesses than actial healing itself. Medical/recreational cannabis has never been proven to cause death or put anyone at risk of cancers or other illnesses. You can do the research for yourself, don't just take my word for it, cannabis is medicine, it can heal and I can back that claim up.

Last edited: