• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Bad experiences/Dreams

Runey

Greenlighter
Been thinking about signing up and making this post for a while, just to hear what other people have to say and get some answers. So I have done MDMA about tenish times now, first few times all went fine had a great time, but after the first couple I was sat inside and then someone pointed out how sweaty I was, and I was dripping with sweat like I had been in a bath, it was probably due to the fact I was inside and had a hoodie and light jacket on so was my fault, and I managed to get it all off and go outside. I didn't think much of this just thought it was one of those things until I did it again, and was also my fault again. This was because I was carrying tea and coffee for people because me and my mate made it thinking how wonderful it would be for everyone as you do on MD. I got hot again as you would expect, but this time it was worse as I could hear my heart beat in my head slowing down, I was sweating like mad, things were slowing down and apparently I was moving really weird, it must've clicked in my head what had happened and I came back round put the coffee down and stripped down completely outside.As you can see both these times were my fault, but after the second time it has made me very conscious and anxious when I do MD, and sometimes I am constantly checking if i'm hot, and takes away the enjoyment. I have also been having this thing when its near the end of the night but I keep thinking i'm hot when actually i'm not because my mates feel my forehead and say it feels normal, i'm guessing its down to anxiety but am just wondering if anyone has had anything like this experience of feeling hot when you're not, and whether it was due to a similar experience, and if people have had this how did you deal with it. The last time I did it I sort of just tried to pass the feeling off, but would get waves of anxiety every now and then. Another experience i've had is bad dreams the last two nights. I did MD nearly a week ago now, but these last two nights i've had nightmareish dreams about getting hot on MD and nearly overheating, i've never had it before and it is very strange. Don't know if people have similar dreams which are related to actually doing MD an having something bad happen. So basically i'm just trying to see if people have had any of these experiences, and if they have did they find a good way to deal with it just to make it more enjoyable.