• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma assisted therapy-please share your story

Innerpeace

Bluelighter
has anyone done this and can you share you story?

Ive done mdma in the past, ive had amazing feelings on it of course, but I think I really would benefit from it greatly due to very challenging events in my life that have happened. its been thirteen years since I did my last "ecstacy pill and sure I wouldnt mind doing it again but I think the most real value I would get was with what Maps.org and Rick Dobbins are trying to do, make it legal to do with a a therapist focusing on your major difficulties, you feel you need a break-though with

fyi around 2020 is supposed to be when its predicted to become legal( with all the funding and such from Rick)

I don't know of any therapists in my area who'd work with mdma. I usually do some self therapy though, find a quiet place to mediate for half an hour and try to concentrate on the issues I'm currently working on. I've had many major insights that way. Also on other substances, LSD, mushrooms, DMT or weed. Heck even speed improves my meditation. I often recall and use images that came to me while on drugs to tap into the resources those substances helped me access. It is a great loss to humanity that psychedelic and mdma aided therapy is illegal in so many places and I sincerely hope that'll change one day.

One of the most profound experienced I had in that regard was while I was on mdma and a shaman blew some Rapé powder into my nose. The burning pain instantly threw me into one of the deepest trances I had ever experienced up to that point. She almost casually gave suggestions by explaining the healing powers of Rapé to a bystander who was asking why I sat there rotating my head. I had visions of all that was broken inside me fixing itself like a movie of a mirror being shattered playing on reverse. That half hour probably saved me half a year of conventional therapy. (I had pretty sore neck muscles the next day though. ;))

If you don't have a therapist to work with I recommend meditation on the issue you'd like to improve, then taking the substance and continue meditating. If you tend to lose focus write something down or paint a picture and meditate on that.

i say find a friend who is familiar with the substance who could sit with you and be with you as a presence in the moment, in a suitable setting, and have you do the traditional eyes covered music guided inward journey into the substance. have an idea oh what you want to uncover before you start, and have your guide bring it up to you if you already dont into the experience. the MAPS ZENDO guide would be good for the sitter, and the MAPS MDMA assisted-psychotherapy guide as well. i hope someday to provide this to as many people as possible when the universal atmosphere is right.

I'll point out Philip Wolfson is quite a dick..... He doesn't deserve to be running the MDMA trials.

I'll point out Philip Wolfson is quite a dick..... He doesn't deserve to be running the MDMA trials.

is this the guy in charleston , SC doing it on vets, firefighters and police officer, in phase 2 studies?

i say find a friend who is familiar with the substance who could sit with you and be with you as a presence in the moment, in a suitable setting, and have you do the traditional eyes covered music guided inward journey into the substance. have an idea oh what you want to uncover before you start, and have your guide bring it up to you if you already dont into the experience. the MAPS ZENDO guide would be good for the sitter, and the MAPS MDMA assisted-psychotherapy guide as well. i hope someday to provide this to as many people as possible when the universal atmosphere is right.

googled them and dont see them, got a link, or is it something i have to buy?

is this the guy in charleston , SC doing it on vets, firefighters and police officer, in phase 2 studies?
I have met and worked with him personally. He glorifies the benefits of MDMA yet is quick to call generic disorders to my family behind my back with no family history and barely two hours of talking to him. He is not a good person even if he does good work. He is about the money and not the medicine.