Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA + Aniracetam

spyfish

Greenlighter
Background:
36 year old male, 90 kilos.
Rolled 3 times before, last time 5 or so months ago.
1st time I roiled hard, dose unknown (Dipped finger in a bag)
Second time only dosed 100 mg with a 80 mg booster, and rolled pretty hard.
3rd time was just 3 weeks after the second time. Only 90mg, barely noticed any effect. (Same MDMA as the second time)

I’ve searched trough the forum and google and found some info, but not so much dosage specific.

We plan to combine MDMA with Aniracetam to reduce comedown etc, and hopefully prolong the roll. I am considering to skip the booster this time. What I am specifically looking for is dosage advice from someone with experience with this combo. And timing, Ani comes on pretty fast compared to MDMA so taking it at the same time should be good or?

I know the Aniracetam needs to be taken with fat and a Choline source. 750 mg is planned for ANi. Would 120mg mdma be too much? or stick to 100mg or even less in case Aniracetam potentiate it allot?

If we take it around midnight, should than keep us going till 5/6 in the morning when the party closes? Or is a booster a good idea?

The M crystals is tested (not lab, EZ test) and should be pretty good. Slight brownish colour of the crystals. We also plan to Avoid mixing with anything else, at least until the M wears off.

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
There is no reason to add anything to mdma if you are dosing properly and taking proper breaks. You need to find you sweet spot with a moderate dose/redose that you enjoy and doesn't give you a harsh comedown and stick to that. If you do that and space your experiences out properly you will be able to enjoy mdma for your entire life without need for other drugs to counteract the bad effects....

If you haven't figured it out by now...I don't even know what the stuff you are talking about is or its effects. Better wait for someone who knows what's up...still doesn't make the above comment less true though

There is no reason to add anything to mdma if you are dosing properly and taking proper breaks. You need to find you sweet spot with a moderate dose/redose that you enjoy and doesn't give you a harsh comedown and stick to that. If you do that and space your experiences out properly you will be able to enjoy mdma for your entire life without need for other drugs to counteract the bad effects....

If you haven't figured it out by now...I don't even know what the stuff you are talking about is or its effects. Better wait for someone who knows what's up...still doesn't make the above comment less true though

Thanks for your reply :)

I see what you mean. Aniracetame (and others in the racetam family) is not recreational drugs. They are considered to be Nootropics, cognitive enhancers with neuroprotective properties. In medicine they are used with Alzheimer Patients.

Allot of people are reporting "enhanced" and longer rolls, and elimination of any negative comedown. I've also seen talk of no "Blue Tuesday", but I haven't really had that anyway. And I would think if redosing too much and frequent use would deplete serotonin anyway.

I believe there are also some studies on rats that seem to indicate it reduces the potential neurotoxic effects of MDMA. But I think its only preliminary studies. That and prolonged effect is what I'm am looking for.

Alone Aniracetem, is great for enhanced focus, less anxiety and even anti depressant effect.

Piracetam is the one mostly used with MDMA i think, but that's hard to get where i live.

I've done quite a bit of research but I am still unclear as to how much it potentiate M, and how to time it.

Someone else had a really bad experience with a racetam and MDMA, it gave her a 3 minute memory for 5 days. Very scary.

I think you should reconsider these urges for strong drug experiences. Try some mushrooms instead!