L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

MDMA and Very First One Night Stand

Cosmicolors

Greenlighter
Hey everyone this is my first time posting on this site, I actually just signed up today and the community on here seems pretty cool. I wanted to share my story and ask for some advice haha. (Not even sure if i should post this in this forum or in sex and relationship forum, sorry in advance..)

Over the weekend I went to a rave with a bunch of my friends, and I ended up ditching them and danced on my own. I did 2 caps, 0.18mg each. Everything felt amazing had such good roll. Anyways, I initiated a conversation with a cute guy (rolling too) who was standing next to me, we briefly talked and eventually we started to dance together. Bumping and grinding, he's feeling me up, I'm feeling him up, you get the picture. This man was making me feel all sorts of ways-definitely the combination of drugs and feeling horny ;). We danced, held hands, and stayed with each other the entire night from 12-6am. So long story short.. I ended up going home with him and we slept together. The sex was so amazing, it felt amazing because its been 3 months since I've had contact with another human being. Felt amazing to be touched and to live in the moment.

The night before and the morning of, he asked if i wanted to join him on the ride back to our home city. (It is 3 hour drive away and he was going to head back by himself the next day anyways.) I thought it was nice for him to offer. Although i really wanted to take him up on it, i decided to drive back with my friends instead. So he ended up driving me back to the hotel where my friends were staying at.

Right now here is the problem, I can't stop thinking about his body and the sex. I'm at a point in life right now where I just want to have fun, and find a guy who i can be friend with benefits. (Just got out of a LT relationship) Anyways I searched him up on FB, and I have a hunch that he has a girlfriend. :( Its been a few days, and I'm fucking obsessing about that night and i can't stop thinking about it. I go to school else where and I will be back in our city in 3 weeks. Is there a possibility that I can hit him up and turn this thing into FWB or a fuck buddy type of thing? But only if he doesn't have a girlfriend, obviously. I have his number, and we exchanged a few texts the day after we fucked. But i stopped replying because i feel like he's not interested, and he was only replying out of politeness. (He was only giving two word replies, with no leading questions type of thing.)

What should i do..? Text him in 3 weeks time when I'm back in the city and see if he is DTF? I just want to have sex, and not have any responsibilities or obligations. LOL.. help.

Last edited:
Sounds like lust to me

I have had my share of MDMA fueled sex, and, I agree, it is usually unforgettable

Why not message him and have some more?

yeah this experience was so good because you were on mdma- thats not real life

can make you get attached to someone over something really shallow.

call him, if he sounds interested then go for it, if not find someone else