Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and Staphylococcus aureus (nfections) + alternative effective natural cure

Forestfreak

Greenlighter
Hey.

So what's the story and what is new here?

Background -experienced-

Story:

First off, I got Staphylococcus aureus out of the blue ( or so I thought)

(Related to low immune defense!)

I had a little "pimple" on my elbow(!) and I thought, that's an odd place to get a pimple.
Either way I scratched it off.
This was before the weekend.

When the weekend was over my lower arm was twice the size.
I felt really really sick, like the worst flu. A lot of pain like that.

So visiting the doctor was a given. No natural cure I had at home at the time would work properly.
Antibiotics was administered, and yes I didn't want it but I needed it.

Took the cure and got well, felt weird though. Scratchy inside ish.

Having no clue what made this infect me, at first I thought it was a random thing.

I did take mdma before the infection. Days before.

And also did take it frequent the last six months, every 3-4 weeks on average. But more frequent the days before.
Noted I did not think of this at first.

Then, when well again. I think I may have had some leftovers so I took it.
No issues at first.
Then I did another round of partying. Calculate three weeks later or so. These numbers may be a little off, important thing to digest is that is was in near future after I got well.

Surprise surprise all of a sudden I had a little thing (pimple) on my ear. Also not a usual place for me to get em...
This time around I was careful. Using antiseptic but still popped it. Bad idea BTW.
Needless to say it was the same infection that happened all over again. Now I didn't want my face to be swollen so I was real quick to contact my doctor again, stating that I needed more help/antibiotics. Kinda scary to loose control, cuz' this bacteria is Incredibly aggressive, mind you.
People have lost limbs and died from it so that should put it into perspective.

NEW:

"Prevention"

The afterthought and the cure.

Realizing that I had a serious issue with my immune defense I started to read more about the Staphylococcus aureus.
And also, I figured this HAD to be from the MDMA.
Noted I have had little sleep and been stressed and ALSO, been eating budget the month before.
This also affects the body in a negative way, easy to get sick etc. But not this easy, this serious!

So what I want to share is the conclusion I came to and this is not directly new, but can be beneficial to know for more than just me.

Data has been released on MDMA and the effect on the body. It will get you more white blood cells leaving you more open to infection.
Ok, nuff said. That is where I got the infection.

Abuse, using MDMA frequently and not allowing the body to recover before the next round happening more than once in a row... This was the setting.
Easy to fix, let the body rest and be more cautious in regards to pre tripping (getting stronger defense) and aftermath. Recouping.

Now for the infection...

I got a new round of antibiotics... Hated it, but it helped with the Staphylococcus aureus.

BUT... There is a but here.

This was on my ear. And it was fixed right... Still I did feel itchy inside. So I still thought I had an infection in me.
And on my shoulder I could see a "pimple" trying to rise. I am certain that this was another outbreak waiting to happen.

So what did I do? At first I blamed toking too much of the herb because the bacteria like to attack people with low immune defenses, and or respiratory illnesses. And my system has been taking some damage over time....

So I wanted to do a natural cure for the new rising issue.

I took Manuka Honey 100ml and Turmeric, quite alot and mixed in a bowl.

That mixture became a very strong working agent.

I put a band aid on my shoulder with the mixture in it, on top of the issue.
Had it there for the day before I checked it at night. And just cleansed it and put on another patch.
The red area was showing symptoms of retreat already at the first night.
It was still sore and red so I continued.
After a few days/two or three I felt less itchy and the issue was looking more normal.

I will list THE MOST EFFECTIVE NATURAL CURE for Staphylococcus aureus here. ( at least after my findings)
Manuka Honey and turmeric mixed.

I used the strong Manuka. 40.
Manuka kills even bacteria produced in labs. So check it out if you need a cure like this. Infections of all kind.

Here is the Daily:
Manuka and turmeric mix, halt a teaspoon every hour. For lungs, before eating FYI.
I drank Apple Cider Vinegar 50/50 with warm water.
2 Cloves Garlic. - Strengthening Immune defense.
5 Cups of black tea - 10x the effect.

In addition to that I also had in my arsenal:

Tea Tree oil
Lemongrass Tea
Oregano Oil
Olive Leaf Extract
Thyme
Grapefruit Seed Extract.
Rosemary Oil
Eucalyptus oil
Echinea

My mission is to enlighten you in regards to infections caused by having a low immune defense.
They can be really serious and make your day/week/month a lot worse.

You can read up on the specific infection if you want to.

After the patch was better and I had been eating on a strict diet with chilies and garlic and more un-christmassy food during Christmas.
This diet went on for about two weeks.

AFTER this I felt clean. I have gotten rid of the infection. I think, at least )

So why not do this on a regular basis?
Why not eat really healthy natural immune defense boosting foods BEFORE tripping?
Why not have the focus at all time to do this?
Why abuse?

I had my reasons, but I won't ever let those reasons steer me in a direction that would jeopardize my health like this again.
Simply not worth it. Don't let your guard down.

It may be safe to digest MDMA. But not necessarily safe to abuse it. Not safe enough that is. You decide for yo'self though.

Repeating what others have said before me.
Wait a couple of weeks at least before the next roll.
But also, eat preventive. Be sure to fuel your body so it is as strong as it can be in terms of defense BEFORE a roll.

Trust me when I say it, you DON'T WANT this bacteria. And you DON'T WANT antibiotics.

You want to be safe and in good health! - At least I hope you love life like I do =)

The best defense is offense, so start there.

Stay safe