• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and salt

bernax

Bluelighter
This friday i'm going to pop some quality crystal MDMA (tested at 76% ) and my idea was to put some salt in the capsules with the MDMA to maintain a proper water balance. What would be a good amount of salt to add to the capsules? I'm planning on takin 125mg as a first and 75mg as a second dose (maybe some 2cb at the end but that's another story)

Salt isn't really best taken all at once. Maybe half a gram? It's probably better to put a little salt in your water bottle.

Salt isn't really best taken all at once. Maybe half a gram? It's probably better to put a little salt in your water bottle.
I second that. Also try to drink small amounts of water frequently rather than party hard for an hour and then chug a full bottle.

If you take in too much salt, it's going to dehydrate you besides it will stress your kidneys. Buy some fruit sugar pills and salty sticks, put it in your pocket and munch on them occasionally with a mouthful of water. The key is moderate, regular doses of salt, sugar and water.

Last edited:
i probably cannot take any consumptions with me inside, fruit sugar pills can be put in the underpants but salty sticks are gonna be tricky:p

i recommend using gatorade. it has salt and potassium plus carbs for energy. consuming salt early into your roll will not be as benifical as waitin till atleast half way threw your roll after you have been sweating and drinking regular water. the purpose is to replace salt that you have lost by heavy sweating. also heavily over drinking plain water will dilute the natural sweat in your body. find a balance based on how much you have been sweating and on how much physical activity you have been doing (dancing, sex , what ever)

i recommend using gatorade. it has salt and potassium plus carbs for energy. consuming salt early into your roll will not be as benifical as waitin till atleast half way threw your roll after you have been sweating and drinking regular water. the purpose is to replace salt that you have lost by heavy sweating. also heavily over drinking plain water will dilute the natural sweat in your body. find a balance based on how much you have been sweating and on how much physical activity you have been doing (dancing, sex , what ever)

Gatorade is the WORST.

They sell a powdered mix called Electro-Mix. Get that shit, its bomb.

how is gatorade the worst? it has whats necessary. please give me reason so i know whats up. i honestly rarely use gatorade while rolling unless im dancing and sweating hardcore like a wild man but i feel its really good for someone concerned about salt balance while rolling.

I think Kat just doesn't like the taste. Sports drinks are good as long as there isn't a lot of caffeine in them. They can be a bit too sweet though, I'd just have 1 or 2 small bottles & drink water too. Going to have awful breath and a nasty tasting dry mouth if you have too much sugary drinks, dancing & mdma.

Anyway, salted peanuts are good, there's fats, carbs & protein in there too, quite a concentrated energy source, as well as the salt.

Last edited:
Sports drinks have a lot of things in them that aren't necessary.

All you need are the electrolytes, not the sugar and chemicals.

I won't drink Gatorade, Powerade, etc., unless I'm desperate.

Unflavord pedialyte is actually the best way to go.

I have checked the data and IRL there's not much difference, both Gatorade and Pedyalite is good enough. Ped. is higher in electrolytes though but both are sufficient for your needs. The only problem is Ped. doesn't seem to be available outside of US while gatorade is everywhere.
Wikipedia said:
Pedialyte is designed to promote quick fluid and electrolyte absorption while a child is sick and contains the quantity and ratio of the sugars glucose and fructose, and electrolytes recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)[citation needed]. This makes it very low in sugar compared to most sports drinks (100 calories/liter vs. Gatorade's ~200) and higher in both sodium (1,035 mg/L vs. Gatorade's 465) and potassium (780 mg/L vs. Gatorade's 127). Sucrose is not used in Pedialyte because of the risk of making diarrhea worse by drawing water into the intestine and increasing the risk of dehydration. In its flavored formulations, Pedialyte uses the synthetic sweeteners sucralose and acesulfame potassium.
Anyway if you are at home, you can have snack, sweets and water around (you won't need them unless you're dancing or engage in heavy physical activity) and if you're at a rave, bouncers won't let you take the Gatorade or such with you inside. Bummer.

Its the chemicals that they add to Gatorade...

Seriously, look up electro-mix http://www.amazon.com/Alacer-Corp-ElectroMIX-Emergen-C-Lemon-Lime/dp/B000KHIYNI

One packet makes a liter or sports drink with no garbage in it. It makes it portable too and I've never gotten any crap from the worst security at events for bringing in a packet of Emergen-C or Electro-Mix.

The only thing is that each packet makes a liter and water bottles are generally 16.9 so you have to do your best to use around half of it but it won't kill you if you use too much anyway.

This cool and pretty inexpensive, thanks. Definitely a healthier option.
I won't order it though, because the PsyHelp team is giving away salty sticks, fructose pills and magnesia infused water at raves. Sometimes fruit slices too :)
But this electro-mix is definitely recommended for other rollers around the globe!