• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and kidneys

Oxy,Xanax,Fent.MDMA mix.

That drug combination would be incredibly risky even for a perfectly healthy person. Combinations like that are the #1 reason why people die from drug use. Do not do this.

To the OP, 17 is frankly a little too young to start using MDMA anyway. Taking MDMA right now would put you at risk for some mental complications as well as physical ones. You're better off waiting a few years, at least until you're 20, when your body and mind will probably be in better condition to handle it.

I appreciate your concern and should have explained better.My bad.I am trying to dose down from a very high opie addiction which is in its about(didnt count)35th year and i get such depressions that i take whats there(fent gone now anyway and 30mg oxy alone i wouldnt even feel(1.200mg Morphine/day in subst.Programm).I decided to take the E last because i was still fiending like a mofo,i Know benzos Plus E is stupid but thing is even half a pill(no brandnames allowed i think)makes me feel GOOD and crave no opies,which has led to on/off use past weeks.Over years ive been prescribed many different SSRI's,Prozac,Paxil etc and i feel bad on them,driven would describe it best. So Please dont knock me,I am thankful for any advice from sumone who maybe has experienced similar problems.Wish you All the Best!
Mo