• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and Herpes.....

onepumpchump

Bluelighter
So....this is uncomfortable! I have Herpes, ( go me) and my doc recently put me on suppressive medication, it's mostly unneeded, as my breakouts are only 3-4 times a year, and very minor, it's mainly for the protection of my partner. As MDMA is an immunosuppressant it's not surprising that I tend to get a breakout the day or two after I roll. ( basically the only time I get them)

If anyone else is on suppressive medications for breakouts and has found a way to stop the post roll breakouts could you give me some advice? I was thinking possibly doubling my dose for the day before, of and after might help? I understand this is an embarrassing subject to PM me if you aren't comfortable discussing it in a public forum, it would be appreciated! Cheers

d.m.s.o

can buy it off fleabay. wonder drug apparently. rub it into your skin anywhere you get outbreaks a few times in the day or two before you roll and for a few days after. you wont get a breakout.

if you get a breakout at any other time just apply it with a cotton bud to the area it will clear up in a fraction of the time. catch it early for best results. obviously prevention is better...