• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and going to imagination land?

Knockout666

Bluelighter
Ok so there have been times where I'd pop and in the middle of a conversation, I'd be somewhere else with the person I'm talking to (in my imagination), it would be completely random and it doesn't last long because I'm either interrupted by my friend saying "huh?" Or "wait what!?" Lol or I'd just snap out of it and be back in reality... And then he/she would have to remind me what I was talking about.

I'd really feel like I teleported into my imagination. (Not for very long ((less than 5 minutes))
Is it ADD? Hehe, it's really fun and confusing! =D

(Nothing abnormal happens in my imagination, I'm not hallucinating. I guess it's like dreaming but I'm actually awake)

Anyone else experience this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep that's not unheard of. Usually it's a sign that you've taken a bit too much. Did it feel like you were in a very short, very vivid dream and snapped out of it again in the middle of a conversation in reality? I have had that when I've taken too much. Once when I really went over the top I was dancing with my mates *flash* I was sitting on a chair in the toilet of the event arena with strangers pouring water over my head to cool me down *flash* talking outside with a complete stranger *flash* dancing with my mates again. I don't remember what happened in between those flashes, just a few very vivid dreams about random shit, I remember one about a friendly dinosaur that stole my water bottle. That's the extreme form of what you've experienced, I took way way too much that night, but my point is that it's probably dose-related. How much do you usually dose?

Last edited:
My S.O. does this at the end of higher dosed rolls. She'll say something out of nowhere and then snap back asking what she was talking about.

Uh whaaaa? Well, shit, I only took one- I always just take one..

Guess they were really potent? Either that or taking one cap is plenty for me because I'm so small. 90 lbs and 5ft tall. 8)

I do it at the end of higher rolls, if I've redosed 2 times instead of 0-1 or if I smoke weed. For example, driving home (sober person driving ofc) after a rave, and all of a sudden we were some place I didn't recognise, with strange unfamiliar buildings and such. And I'm asking were we are, and the person tells me "huh? we're almost home", and the next second I'm back on the familiar road. Or am having conversations or seeing things, and the next second snapping out of it. Or hallucinating. I can talk to a person, and if he says that he's a chef or something like that, he's suddenly wearing a chefs uniform. It's really weird. And sign for me to take less the next time :p

That or there was something else in them, that could very well be, a testkit can help you rule this out. That's the first thing you should do. But MDMA on it's own can also cause this. Your weight plays a pretty big part. With your weight what is considered a good dose is pretty low, 60mg-80mg. Potent capsules can contain quite a bit more than that. What I described in the above post is an extreme form of that same effect and those pills were lab tested, they only contained MDMA. The snapping in and out of conversations is common as well, I'm far from the first one to describe this

Just one for my tiny self. Hehe 8)

have you looked them up in a pill database? of course having the same colour or logo doesn't really mean anything, but i'd wager that you'll find some >150mg pills that would fit the description.

Most of the times when I'm rolling, I become my character from my games (IE, mages, druids, etc). I AM in the games I'm playing. It's pretty cool if you ask me :)

Most of the times when I'm rolling, I become my character from my games (IE, mages, druids, etc). I AM in the games I'm playing. It's pretty cool if you ask me :)
Say what? Are you sure your not taking a psychadelic?

Say what? Are you sure your not taking a psychadelic?

No, trust me, I take tested things. I guess it's just how it works in my mind :) and I don't even have to take a lot to feel it. With half of a regular pill (~60/70mg), I already feel it. I remember last time I rolled, I was an angel flying through the mountains, like in Maleficent :)