• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma and extroverts

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
For all you highly extroverted people how much more social and open to others does mdma make you? Is there zero change or is there a noticeable increase in sociability?

Good question, as an introvert I love MDMA for the stark contrast to my everyday life. I could see that being less exciting for someone who feels more like that day to day.

-GC

For all you highly extroverted people how much more social and open to others does mdma make you? Is there zero change or is there a noticeable increase in sociability?
I find set and setting have a whole lot of influence on how sociable I feel on MDMA.

My feeling is mdma doesn't make shy introverted people feel how more non shy extroverted people feel since I rarely encounter people as social and open to others as one becomes while on mdma. Same how alcohol at high doses tends to make one disinhibited and everyone's friends. I rarely encounter extroverts THAT extroverted.

My feeling is the same goes for the claim that mdma temporary cures asperger's symptoms allowing them to feel rich and strong emotions that neurotypicals feel and to see other's point of view and feel what they feel. If this was true neurotypicals would be much more empathetic and react with stronger emotion to everything than what I typically observe.

Last edited:
The first time I rolled by myself at home I was shocked at how different the experience was. I definitely felt it more around people.
Does mdma make it easier to see one's own social insecurities and shortcomings like acid or weed does and allows you to alter behavior to avoid social ineptness or does mdma just improve social skills without the insight?