• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and all info regarding Xtc

MDMA'n

Greenlighter
still learning whats best way to ingest can u smoke, chemistry breakdown?

You can't smoke MDMA, just swallow it with a glass of water. All other ROA work (snorting, injection, plugging etc)

because it breaks down when heated, so only a very small fraction of active chemical reaches the lungs, it's a waste and very bad for your lungs as well, don't smoke MDMA. See here for some basic pointers and here for a huge amount of useful information

Word. I would say oral administration is the best way to take mdma. I mean you can do it anally or iv it too, and I am sure those routes work well also. I myself prefer oral.

I would imagine if you had the freebase, which does not crystallize and remains oil, could be vaporized if a low temperature was used. I'd love to see some freebase MDMA infused cannabis to throw through a digital volcano.....

That being said I don't think there would be many who can access the freebase MDMA. One could probably basify the MDMA HCl to leave freebase MDMA and proceed to either vaporize the MDMA oil, which would be hard to measure at those doses. If one infused it into herb as one does with dmt for changa it could work beautifully. One day I hope to try and I keep eye out for reports of such, but as of yet I haven't found much info.

I smoked several times. It works, and it is very good. At me euphoria only from smoking happens.
I smoked from a bulb. I heated slowly.
White pure smoke. It is very easy to smoke.
It is very simple to make the free basis.
But as to smoke it I don't represent.
It liquid.
It won't be convenient.

Last edited:
I smoked several times. It works, and it is very good. At me euphoria only from smoking happens.
It liquid.
It won't be convenient.

This comment is not true. Placebo my friend as I commented on through your last thread on smoking MDMA. it DOESN'T work

It is a lot of euphoria and empathy for Placebo.
If not difficult give to the link to this thread.

It liquid.
It won't be convenient.

It is not very simple to make 'free base' MDMA - free base MDMA is an oil. Could this be heated and the vapor / resulting smoke be inhaled - yes (but why inhale such a toxic substance, when orally ingesting MDMA works fine). Smoking MDMA is pointless, could be highly toxic (compared to any other ROA) and simply a waste of MDMA.

It's obviously upto you what you do with your drugs, your body etc so if your happy smoking your md go ahead - just remember that the precursor used is a highly toxic substance. (IMHO based on everything I know about this substance and as a user I would say don't smoke it).

Last edited:
it is impossible to smoke sulfate.
Hcl very softly to be smoked.
I agree with that that is orally best of all.
The effect from smoking on time is less.
But euphoria at me only from this way. I provoke euphoria smoking.
It really works. I can begin oral, or smell. But to smoke repeated doses. Effect from it instant.
For those people who lost magic it is a good way.

I always thought that if to add Koh to water solution or Naoh that will be the Free basis.
It works with amphetamine sulfate.
I think will and work with MDMA

Last edited:
the drug is designed for oral administration any other use is just junkie curiousity.

if you want to freebase or inject your drugs then go do drugs that are designed for that like crack and herion. im bold and scold

I already told that agrees with that that is better than oral.
I can begin oral then smoke.
I have from use oral only physiological effects, tactile.
From repeated doses of smoking there is euphoria.
If I would have at once euphoria after oral I didn't smoke.

The free basis isn't necessary to me. Even I don't represent as it to use. Simply I told that it is easy to make it.
Never I tried cocaine or heroin.