• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and Adderal

Agingsucks

Greenlighter
I experimented with MDMA in several dose sizes to see how it would affect my chronic pain. In the 15 years of living with chronic foot pain, I've never experienced more relief than what smoking a joint could give me. It's just not enough. My first experience with MDMA was amazing. I had 5 clear hours of no pain. I knew I couldn't keep taking it; the second time I tried was not nearly as good. I had similar experiences with opium and I knew I would constantly be looking for that initial experience. I did some research and decided to ask my pain doc if I could try Adderal, even if just for a bit more energy. I took the first one about an hour ago and my sinuses are swelling up, getting congested and causing intense pain around my eyes. I want to see where this will take me. If I can't take MDMA everyday, I want to get something by script that will come close to giving me the pain relief of MDMA. My dr thought my reasoning was sound, although I skipped the MDMA part.

Does anyone have some experience with using an amphetamine for pain? My pain exists due to damage from Benzos. It's never been diagnosed at all, never mind as a iatrogenic illness. There is nothing wrong with my feet, so I concluded that the pain is a result of Benzos downregulating my GABA receptors and inhibiting serotonin, endorphins and dopamine. There is some evidence that Benzos do cause this kind of severe pain, which may never resolve itself. I know that the MDMA worked because it flooded my brain with serotonin. I don't know if Adderal does the same.

I would so appreciate any ideas anyone has. I don't know if I am being clear in my communication. I would welcome any input at all.

Last edited:
Adderal has very little affinity for the serotonin receptors, it's mainly dopamine and norepinephrine. At higher doses it does start to influence serotonin but you'd be seriously amped up by then, your doctor is never going to prescribe such dosages to you and it would be unhealthy as well. If it really is serotonin release that is causing pain relief for you, adderal is probably not going to help. But it's not sure that serotonin release is causing this though, MDMA does more than release serotonin. Could be the norepinephrine release too, since putting your body in a fight or flight state is going to lessen any pain as well

I've got a fairly extensive background in pharmacy and I'm 99.9% sure there is no chance of this working.

Adderall is about as similar to MDMA as coffee is to heroin...slightly exhagerated but not that much