View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MDMA and 2cb

Fairy of the Flowers

Greenlighter
So I got talked into doing a tiny line of MDMA, when I normally only take it at raves, but there are no raves so I thought fuck it, then having almost a gram of pure at home I'd had for 2 year's so I take my mate and we go eat some, it was nice

Yesterday I wake up bored, I've already dipped into the bag the previous day so done small bits throughout the day listening to music, then when it's all gone I think I may aswell try one of the 2cb I've been saving for a rave, now 2cb is hard to get so I was saving those, anyway I sniff half a pill swallow the rest and get barely any visuals, had I used up serotonin by taking the MDMA? and if so why didn't I see barely any visuals, no mirtazapine in my system nothing but MDMA and pregablin from couple days ago

These 2cb looked exactly like the ones that are 27mg mario toadstools and I'd heard good things that they're strong so what happened, what a waste of 2cb, they were very hard and crunchy, to hard to snap I had to bite one in half then crush the other half without it pinging everywhere

DEFCktm.jpg

My best guess is that your MDMA was "MehDMA" which prevents psychedelics to work. Much more info about MehDMA in the very long thread "What is wrong with the MDMA available today".

Alot of pills are quite overstated doses in 2cb i had pills that were quite weak and needed like 2-3 of them to get a trip before switching to powder to measure my own doses. Oral 2cb itself is also strange sometimes i have friends who can't feel oral 2cb that much compared to me. I think on ecastydata alot of 2cb pills are like 7-10 mg sold at alot higher. If it was a true 25 mg you would of had visuals but most likely the pill was around 10 mg. 2cb should be fine on a mdma comedown as it acts on receptors like the way LSD does.

My best guess is that your MDMA was "MehDMA" which prevents psychedelics to work. Much more info about MehDMA in the very long thread "What is wrong with the MDMA available today"

MDMA was tested to be pure by wedinos

I think on ecastydata alot of 2cb pills are like 7-10 mg sold at alot higher. If it was a true 25 mg you would of had visuals but most likely the pill was around 10 mg

Sounds about right, I've heard the 2cb toadstools are hit and miss but judging by the colour of the red pill, compared to the dodgy batch, and clean outline of the toadstool I really thought they was legit, I've tripped more on Zopiclone fucksake

Thanks @TripSitterNZ the time I remember 2cb working was doing it with Ketamine, I'll try that in a couple of weeks, as took mirtazapine the night before last which we all know stops psychedelics from working, and does so for 2 weeks

Normal reagent or GC/MS testing is not enough to distinguish MehMDMA from MDMA. Though underdosed 2C-B may be the explanation

What's MehMDMA, not very strong? can it go off on a dark in a dark cupboard as my ex had it about 2 years ago took to much and fucked himself up so said its strong

What's MehMDMA, not very strong? can it go off on a dark in a dark cupboard as my ex had it about 2 years ago took to much and fucked himself up so said its strong
still not a confirmed real thing so people claim that some mdma is not right and lacks the love whenever it is due to the product or the person losing the magic from heavy use is yet to be determined. But this doesn't apply in your case since you were not on mdma at the same time as the 2cb.

When I take MDMA, i like to prolong the experience by taking 2cb at T+3h or so.

When i want to dose 2 days in a row, i always take the trip first day and mdma (or another releaser) second day.

Just seems logical to me that a trip would be diminished day after mdma. Dont know if its true or if theres even evidence for it. But thata how i feel.

But this doesn't apply in your case since you were not on mdma at the same time as the 2cb

I took MDMA in small amounts throughout the day, it worked but not strongly as I'd of took at a rave, definitely MDMA, then I took the 2cb when I was coming down off the MDMA and barely seen any visuals, barely anything unless like I said I starred hard at a blanket or wall

So gave up and took 30mg mirtazapine went to sleep, then yesterday was on comedown then today thought fuck it the 2cb are fakes or underdosed so ate the other pill, knowing I've got mirtazapine in my system so probably won't do jack shit even if they wasn't fake, and ate the other 2cb to see if it makes my comedown any better

I got ripped off, I'm glad I didn't save these 2cbs for a rave I'd if been so pissed

And of course I felt nothing off the fake ass 2cb, didn't think I would but I was hoping, I just want to see visuals, I will one day!