• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA+Amphetamine combo causes sleep

Phobos

Bluelighter
I have been taking stimulant drugs on and off for the last two years, recreationally and functionally, and have been taking speed daily for the last few weeks, but still sleeping and eating everyday.
I don't know the purity of the Amphetamines I buy but I am not taking huge doses by any means, most days I take between 80 and 200 mg in total, mostly oral ROA but also insufflated, sometimes more for recreational purposes but rarely more than half a gram in 24h.
I also have been taking MDMA way too often and ofcourse I have both direct and cross tolerance, but the last 3 times I tried to take MDMA something weird happened: I dosed 200/250mg MDMA with 80-100mg speed insufflated or plugged (in a water solution), and shortly after, like 30 mins to 1h, I went to sleep and slept a normal amount of hours for me.
All 3 times I was tired, but I had plans to stay awake, and had I taken only the speed, I'm pretty sure I would have been awake for a few hours.

Has anybody here experienced the same, or has witnessed somebody in a similar situation?
I know it might be that what I have is not MDMA as this has happened to me only with this batch.

Any opinions and experiences welcome.