• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA alternative?

Bassnlazers

Greenlighter
Hey everyone I have really limited my mdma usage and wanted to see if they're was any healthier alternatives out there anyone has tested? I know there is NO real alternative to the mdma experience and some users may find this dumb, but I just would like to hear people's opinions and personal experiences. I've heard stories from RC to mixing weed and adderall. All stories welcome ? thanks!

out of the substances that feel something like mdma, there are none that are characterised and researched as well as mdma. if you substitute it for another empathogen (such as methylone, apbs, ...) you are increasing your risks. also many people report more side/after effects with those. with mdma you know what can go wrong and what you can do to minimise damage. for RCs that is not so clear.

amphetamine is a drug with lots of research behind and is not too damaging with proper spacing and civil doses (still probably more than mdma if you agree with david nutt's drug ranking), but it doesn't really feel like mdma. still it's often used over here for partying when you don't want to take mdma (for instance when you want to have some fun in between the 1-3 month breaks between two rolls or if you want to be more in control, ...).

out of the substances that feel something like mdma, there are none that are characterised and researched as well as mdma. if you substitute it for another empathogen (such as methylone, apbs, ...) you are increasing your risks. also many people report more side/after effects with those. with mdma you know what can go wrong and what you can do to minimise damage. for RCs that is not so clear.

amphetamine is a drug with lots of research behind and is not too damaging with proper spacing and civil doses (still probably more than mdma if you agree with david nutt's drug ranking), but it doesn't really feel like mdma. still it's often used over here for partying when you don't want to take mdma (for instance when you want to have some fun in between the 1-3 month breaks between two rolls or if you want to be more in control, ...).
Thanks man this is very helpful.

What Black said, however, if you do want to go the RC route, then there's MDAI + (meth)amphetamine or methylone plus 4-FA. I took 6-APB "Benzo Fury," but I think it was fake. And I took 5-MAPB, but it was nothing like MDMA to me and was probably fake as well, so I can't comment on the APBs; however, 5-APB plus 6-APB is supposed to be great and very like MDMA. MDA and MDE are also good MDMA substitutes; many prefer MDA to MDMA even. But good luck finding pretty much *any* of those MDMA substitutes or MDMA itself even without some great connections or some bitcoins and the darknet. And testing MDxx is now very important, regardless of its source, so get some test kits!