• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma, alchohol, cannbis new years eve

Tripprn

Greenlighter
Hi i am going to take mdma on new years eve and I was wondering if it could be fun og more "Heavy" like a different effect if you mix mdma with like 3beers and Maybe 1g of skunk or something.

Is it dangerous to take all 3 substances at the same time.

Do you get a unique effect with just alchohol and mdma and is it dangerous if I only drink a few beers? I weigh 60kg

A few beers wont hurt, can even help with the edginess of the comeup. Don't get drunk though, you'll probably black out and do weird shit if you take MDMA on top of that. As for the weed if you have a tolerance to it 1g isn't too much for an entire night but if you don't be aware that weed might turn the roll more hazy and sometimes a bit trippy even

What dose of MDMA are you planning on taking? Is this your first time, I assume not?

No i'm thinking about 100mg as a startdose and a 50mg redose after 1-2 hours but Maybe a little longer break if i'm also Way High with cannabis and a litote bit of alchohol. You don't Think that cannabis take the fun and exciteness out of mdma? Like a little lazy Maybe sativa would help? Is there anyway to increase mdma felleingsbut not with taking more mdma like with cannabis you Can drink alcohol and get a higher thc concentration is there anyway I can get something that gets the mdma wilder?

if you have good mdma you'll just need a few bottles of water and some good music, but I've mixed them all plenty of times. mdma just overpowered the others :)

Hi there!! :D
It depends on the dose. Reading what you are planning to do.. I dont think it will be a problem, but I think that 150mg with some beers it's not a good combo.. On New years eve I always do Alcohol + MDMA.. But I do it like in 20mg bumps or sublingual.. and dont pass the 80mg for all the night.. But I get wasted in alcohol.. Lets say like 2 wines at least :D

I like the combination but with low dose of MDMA when I drink alcohol..

Hi i am going to take mdma on new years eve and I was wondering if it could be fun og more "Heavy" like a different effect if you mix mdma with like 3beers and Maybe 1g of skunk or something.

Is it dangerous to take all 3 substances at the same time.

Do you get a unique effect with just alchohol and mdma and is it dangerous if I only drink a few beers? I weigh 60kg

Alcohol has always ruined MDMA for me.

It doesn't do much to the MDA effects.

It enhances 5-APB.

I don't do cannabis

Be carefull with mixing this three at the same time and allso seperate.
I think a few beers will be okay , but i think it's important to see how the MDMA will work out.
Have fun!:)