Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA after a month and 2 weeks

Lincolncinco5

Greenlighter
hey everyone
i did some ecstasy on july 30 and 31 at a music festival. i did about 4 pills both days(pink dominos) and 1 pink love heart. after that week i didn't really get any comedown, the week after that i smoked a blunt with some friends i started to think a lot and got really depressed. basically i started to get all the symptoms after that i had blurred vision i could see the street lights a lot brighter, had derealization which that really started to trip me out. i took 5htp but it gave some type weird feeling so i stopped taking it. I started to eat better i exercise everyday. 2 weeks from now i think i got like an anxiety attack or something when i went to go through out the trash, i felt like as my body was disconnecting from mind thats when i really started to worry. this week i started to take 5htp its been working really good. keeps my mind of things and it makes me feel normal again. if you can give me any advice please i would appreciate it. how long should i take the 5htp for ?

thank you guys !

After rolling 2 days in a row (bad idea) and on 4 pills which is a very high dose (also bad idea) some after-effects are to be expected. Those dominos aren't the strongest pills out there but 4 pills is in any case well over half a gram of MDMA. That is waaaaay to much to be rolling on. I can't give you advice on the 5-HTP because I have no personal experience with it but with or without you'll slowly start returning to normal over the next few days/weeks. Perhaps wise to read up on how to use MDMA wisely before you try to roll again. If you keep rolling on such high doses and multiple days you'll run into troubles again sooner or later and every time you do, it will take you longer to recover

yea it really was bad i could tell the second day when i popped one i started to feel a bit off not like the usual roll. but thanks for letting me know yea ima keep taking 5htp for like a week more see how that goes. it completely goes away, thanks again !

hey everyone
i did some ecstasy on july 30 and 31 at a music festival. i did about 4 pills both days(pink dominos) and 1 pink love heart. after that week i didn't really get any comedown, the week after that i smoked a blunt with some friends i started to think a lot and got really depressed. basically i started to get all the symptoms after that i had blurred vision i could see the street lights a lot brighter, had derealization which that really started to trip me out. i took 5htp but it gave some type weird feeling so i stopped taking it. I started to eat better i exercise everyday. 2 weeks from now i think i got like an anxiety attack or something when i went to go through out the trash, i felt like as my body was disconnecting from mind thats when i really started to worry. this week i started to take 5htp its been working really good. keeps my mind of things and it makes me feel normal again. if you can give me any advice please i would appreciate it. how long should i take the 5htp for ?

thank you guys !

Stop taking the 5htp -- the side effects in many people are worse than slight HPPD

******** The Below Public Service Announcement is said in the SPIRIT of LOVE really!! ********************

That said -- man up! -- so your perception is a little fucked up right now -- what do you expect --what you did to your brain is like masturbating without lube until you orgasm 15-20 times in 1 night -- of course your dick will be sore, probably won't get hard feels weird ...

but in a few days or weeks the blisters will heal -- it will start getting hard again (by itself sometimes) and pretty soon it will feel just like your old dick -- ready for some fappin'

if you had a cut, would you take the band-aid off every 5 minutes and look at it and complain in your mind about how much the cut hurts, and how it's going to leave a scar?

Fuck no you wouldn't

Treat this like a cut, leave the fucking band-aid alone and focus on something else.

it might be kinda hard but ill give it a try, i really don't have no one to open up to so its always running through my head. as in am i getting better do i still feel the effects are the street lights bright. i appreciate all your guys responses

Kinda on the same boat with you. Did molly before never had a bad comedown though but I usually only did .2 and that was it. But last night I did much more. I made sure to drunk water and smoke once I started to come down. But I feel it's not completely out of my system yet and am wondering what'll happen. Maybe nothing will happen and I got lucky or who knows.

Shugenja speaks truth. I have seen more people get weird side-effects from 5htp than I've seen it help people. Also indeed it always passes, with or without help so better to tough it out instead of relying on supplements that might have unintended side-effects and might make it worse if you're unlucky
Stop taking the 5htp -- the side effects in many people are worse than slight HPPD

******** The Below Public Service Announcement is said in the SPIRIT of LOVE really!! ********************

That said -- man up! -- so your perception is a little fucked up right now -- what do you expect --what you did to your brain is like masturbating without lube until you orgasm 15-20 times in 1 night -- of course your dick will be sore, probably won't get hard feels weird ...

but in a few days or weeks the blisters will heal -- it will start getting hard again (by itself sometimes) and pretty soon it will feel just like your old dick -- ready for some fappin'

if you had a cut, would you take the band-aid off every 5 minutes and look at it and complain in your mind about how much the cut hurts, and how it's going to leave a scar?

Fuck no you wouldn't

Treat this like a cut, leave the fucking band-aid alone and focus on something else.

yea ima leave the 5htp alone. Is there any supplements i should take like maybe some vitamins you guys recommend ?