Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA after 10 days

K

kahz

<< mdma and empathogenic drugs >>

hi there, i've done MDMA a few times but the minimum time i've left between highs was 1 month.

i've done MDMA five days ago, is it ok doing MDMA in the new year's eve (10 days after the last high) ?

I know i shouldn't but will it be really that bad for my body and brain ? or can i do this once ?

will i get a proper high ?

thank you

You will be OK to take again on NYE - don't take anything before then though. Really bad for your body, brain - doing this once (and using tested MDMA and without any underlying mental issues) your going to be fine and will get high. I doubt you will feel any different a high as your last one, the setting NYE party will make up for any lowered effect.

Have fun and a Happy New Year

You will most likely be fine, the main problem with this is people making a habit of it and thus causing major problems eventually. Just take double the time off until your next roll and have an awesome new years ;)

^I agree with cdilly you'll be fine. Just be sure to take extra time before your next roll to recover properly.

It's a risk in my opinion. Admittedly I've done mdma 2 nights in a row many times. I was fine after all of them, but who knows if it contributed to the problems I had further down the line.

I'm risk averse so I encourage you to take extra safety and not do it. But I wouldn't have been risk-averse 10 years ago. I'd be vividly-fantasizing about munching those sweeties every second up until new years eve without a drop of doubt that I was going to take them =D.

Just for nostalgia, potentially the best night of my life was rolling on new years eve.

Whatever happens we'll all be here for you.

Ive done over 12 pills in 2 and a halfd day and i was good. wuz there comedown? sure but hey who aint comin down after you go so far up high as phuck bro

Admittedly I've done mdma 2 nights in a row many times. I was fine after all of them, but who knows if it contributed to the problems I had further down the line.
Care to share those problems for the sake of HR? :)

Care to share those problems for the sake of HR? :)

A "long-term comedown" that involved de-realization, depersonalization, anxiety and other symptoms that were not completely resolved until 2 years later. It came after I rolled twice in 14 days, though I had abused the drug far more than that in the past and got away with it. I also had a bad acid trip a few months before where I didn't feel right for a few days later, so I'm not sure which actions laid the foundations for my long-term comedown, if any.

All of the other details are on the long-term comedown thread.

Last edited: