Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA advice please

Hitman1977

Bluelighter
Hi
I’ve never touched MDMA in my life but my friend has given half a gram of crystals .
What’s the best way to take this ,? I’d prefer to snort if I’m honest . Also I’m gonna take it with my girlfriend , so what sort of feelings and high should i expect ?
Cheers

The best possible way is to eat 125mg (1/4 of the half gram) followed by 60~mg later on an hour or 2 later (don’t wait any later than that.) Oral is better than snorting as certain metabolites are formed which arguably increase the overall experience. If you snort, start with 50mg.

Expect everything you’ve heard about MDMA, a love inducing, cuddly drug. You may talk about very deep personal issues that have been weighing on both of your minds. It’ll last 4-6hrs, don’t chase with additional doses as it’s not worth it. Enjoy it for what it is and save what you have left for next time, taking more won’t make it better.

-GC

Coincidentally, I took MDMA for my first time yesterday. Like you it was in crystal form. I started with 160 mg and another 200 mg 90 min later. I wrapped it in a cigarette paper and swallowed it with a glass of water. aaaand I didn't fell a lot of anything, just kind of 'spacey'

But here's the rub - I quit taking my anti-depressant medication (SSRI, Citralapram) 7 days ago. I knew that SSRIs would render MDMA much less effective but I thought a week would be enough to clear it out of my system. It wasn't. Researching this phenonema this morning I found that at least 2 weeks is needed, possibly more. Too bad becuase I had the crystals lab tested and they were of excellent quality. So that was a waste of some decent X.

Moral of this storey is that if you or your girlfriend are on any prescription medications do some google research before dosing. I just thought I'd mention this as a public service announcement as up 12% of North Americans are on anti-depressants. Other than that I hope you guys have a good trip.

Hi
I’ve never touched MDMA in my life but my friend has given half a gram of crystals .
What’s the best way to take this ,? I’d prefer to snort if I’m honest . Also I’m gonna take it with my girlfriend , so what sort of feelings and high should i expect ?
Cheers

Hey buddy,

Being your first time please take my advice you wont regret! 100% take it ORALLY. Save the other ROA's for later in your rolling experience. Once the 'magic' starts to slowly fade.
The first time using MDMA is something I remember as clear as day and it was in 2006. To this day it is the best feeling I have ever felt in my whole life. Even better than an orgasm (really).. but lasts a good 2 hours (the peak). You want to get the most out of your first few times as they will always be the best and the oral administration route is by far the best as you get the longest more euphoric peak of them all. Snorting it will kick in faster (who cares.. be patient imo... the extra 25-30 mins wait is WELL worth it. Also it tastes like absolutely shit as the drip is terrible.. you dont need that crap on your first time.

What too expect? The most amazing feeling you have every felt... everything is perfect.. so much love for everything. Your sceneries will be MAJORLY enhanced. Vison and touch are AMAZING... just having someone give u a shoulder massage makes you moan out loud orgasmically (not sexually). Lights will be VERY bright and seem really colorful. Best of all MUSIC... oh my god... You will never listen to music the same again after this. Even if its not your genre of choice I highly recommend trance. Trance on MDMA is just indescribable. Every bass, clap, hi-hat, and synth you get feel throughout your body.

Have fun mate!

Coincidentally, I took MDMA for my first time yesterday. Like you it was in crystal form. I started with 160 mg and another 200 mg 90 min later. I wrapped it in a cigarette paper and swallowed it with a glass of water. aaaand I didn't fell a lot of anything, just kind of 'spacey'

But here's the rub - I quit taking my anti-depressant medication (SSRI, Citralapram) 7 days ago. I knew that SSRIs would render MDMA much less effective but I thought a week would be enough to clear it out of my system. It wasn't. Researching this phenonema this morning I found that at least 2 weeks is needed, possibly more. Too bad becuase I had the crystals lab tested and they were of excellent quality. So that was a waste of some decent X.

Moral of this storey is that if you or your girlfriend are on any prescription medications do some google research before dosing. I just thought I'd mention this as a public service announcement as up 12% of North Americans are on anti-depressants. Other than that I hope you guys have a good trip.
160mg is a HUGE dose for a first time!!! followed by 200mg 90 mins later?? WOW.. If its not the SSRI's (which im surprised it would be after a 7 day break) honestly man no matter how good your molly looks or how good someone has told you it is, its most defiantly far from high purity) On the Pill Reports scale thats been used and generally accepted for the past 20 years:
Pills Containing just MDMA and binder:

120mg+ MDMA= HIGH
90-120mg MDMA= Medium (H)
70-90mg MDMA = Medium (L)
50-70mg MDMA= Low

So something is going on there for sure..

Hi Andy, Yup, that's what I thought also. 160 mg follows the "your weight in Kg + 50 mg" rule. I waited 90 min and there wasn't much of anything so took the additional 200 mg. Still nada. I'm thinking maybe the SSRI + low MDMA purity made it so.

I'll try again next weekend as by that point it will have been 2 whole weeks off SSRI . Funny though, the lab test showed high MDMA and MBDB, however it doesn't list what percentage of the sample is actually MDMA though, so my guess is that while MDMA is the predominant 'active' ingredient there may be a lot of filler in there too.

Hi
Cheers
First and foremost since you are a beginner and you said crystals so you probably have methylone but good replacement. Buy online some test strips so you can be very sure after rolling. Test strips made for testing MDMA MDA and also come positive ofr METH because they all convert to AMPHETAMINE structure so these are for your eventful night or day? Now get your party crystals and standard industrial razor and clean with alcohol cause using as a chopping tool. Clean the blade and get bigger cereal bowl or you have big mirror pull of the wall and lay on table. Take your crystal and chop them for long time and be careful they pop everywhere when chopping and want ever crumb you can get. It will take some effort but I used to chop few lines to dust and enjoy while listening to favorite club songs and proceed to make some POWDA lol. This is and has been my technique back to 95 that lone 1995. So one tiny pile you have powder other crystal and that needs to be broken down for encapsulation . Now going to be hard for you to judge MG amount ie Milligram amount because obviously no prior in this ? So Guestimate amount that would fill tiny tiny 100 mg gelatin capsule. This is your first flight of the blissful night and it will burn like hell but well worth it. After chop that like forever you push off with Razor very smart guesstimation of 50 mg on side and 50 mg on the other side. Now the Scarface method would be to find Big Ben bill 100 like disco days but any standard Fast food straw is utter commons sense and free. Cut one in half put it to the nose and draw that sucker in like it was PURE GOLD! Oh surprise don't expect some crazy instant hit or Magic...even if they are Real Old deal from Sass. Take about 15 mins to transfer and start KEY WORK no not going to make you hallucinate or freak out if a pure grade SNDRA but one thing it should do is increase heart rate and body temp very quickly ---Don't freak out thats a great thing along with huge amount of energy. Now when they feeling in you says this is AWESOME SHIT OMG time to bomb 150 mg capsule. Now it also depends on your weight too . Back in the day I was 180lbs and beyond healthy I was pumped up and in Olympics shape. Ran track and pumped Iron everyday. But first time wanna see how it goes for you and also how it works in you. Me I have HUGE TREMENDOUS tolerance to even REAL DEAL like 500 mg max and RC I can get away with 750 mg tops over 2 days period. But first experience with Synthetic Pink color was fun and good one. I knew it was weak compared to Old School real Molly from safrole. But got used to it and no fear of any OD on it. So you will feel mighty good and desire to be around people or dancing and like best day in your life. My first roll in life was on way to all weekend warehouse rave and it was like walking into SOMETHING SO EPIC it felt like I got transported to another planet and so much excitement --no scale to compare it to! Girls running up to you and putting the moves on you while music is hitting you in waves and pumps. Lights and strobes pulsing as well as everybody was Rolling harder than me for sure. Dudes smiling like they just got married or had a kid. Well that just enpowered me to bomb another half pill back then Dino The Dinosaur never forget and thing is everybody is so nice....happy and dancing like they just hit Mega and Powerball together. So see where and how things go for you but start small , feel ok dump little more and be around others who know the magic or are doing it. Keep lots of drinks and since your first time take some fruit or candy to help smooth the feelings and feed it to. Have fun and hope it's Blissful for you and your GF! :green banana::devils::bean:

When yo have an good pill even nearing 100 mg is more then enough. At that time there were 120/ 130 mg pill's around which never matched those Audi TT's which were between 87 and 97 mg. But that was a decade ago.

But oral, or plugged if you into that, is the way to go.

Eliminating SSRI ain't enough, you also need to recover drugless function in your nervous system. It is said that it takes some weeks before SSRI has made all changes in CNS and delivers it famous "real effects". Probably same other way round.

First and foremost since you are a beginner and you said crystals so you probably have methylone but good replacement. Buy online some test strips so you can be very sure after rolling. Test strips made for testing MDMA MDA and also come positive ofr METH because they all convert to AMPHETAMINE structure so these are for your eventful night or day? Now get your party crystals and standard industrial razor and clean with alcohol cause using as a chopping tool. Clean the blade and get bigger cereal bowl or you have big mirror pull of the wall and lay on table. Take your crystal and chop them for long time and be careful they pop everywhere when chopping and want ever crumb you can get. It will take some effort but I used to chop few lines to dust and enjoy while listening to favorite club songs and proceed to make some POWDA lol. This is and has been my technique back to 95 that lone 1995. So one tiny pile you have powder other crystal and that needs to be broken down for encapsulation . Now going to be hard for you to judge MG amount ie Milligram amount because obviously no prior in this ? So Guestimate amount that would fill tiny tiny 100 mg gelatin capsule. This is your first flight of the blissful night and it will burn like hell but well worth it. After chop that like forever you push off with Razor very smart guesstimation of 50 mg on side and 50 mg on the other side. Now the Scarface method would be to find Big Ben bill 100 like disco days but any standard Fast food straw is utter commons sense and free. Cut one in half put it to the nose and draw that sucker in like it was PURE GOLD! Oh surprise don't expect some crazy instant hit or Magic...even if they are Real Old deal from Sass. Take about 15 mins to transfer and start KEY WORK no not going to make you hallucinate or freak out if a pure grade SNDRA but one thing it should do is increase heart rate and body temp very quickly ---Don't freak out thats a great thing along with huge amount of energy. Now when they feeling in you says this is AWESOME SHIT OMG time to bomb 150 mg capsule. Now it also depends on your weight too . Back in the day I was 180lbs and beyond healthy I was pumped up and in Olympics shape. Ran track and pumped Iron everyday. But first time wanna see how it goes for you and also how it works in you. Me I have HUGE TREMENDOUS tolerance to even REAL DEAL like 500 mg max and RC I can get away with 750 mg tops over 2 days period. But first experience with Synthetic Pink color was fun and good one. I knew it was weak compared to Old School real Molly from safrole. But got used to it and no fear of any OD on it. So you will feel mighty good and desire to be around people or dancing and like best day in your life. My first roll in life was on way to all weekend warehouse rave and it was like walking into SOMETHING SO EPIC it felt like I got transported to another planet and so much excitement --no scale to compare it to! Girls running up to you and putting the moves on you while music is hitting you in waves and pumps. Lights and strobes pulsing as well as everybody was Rolling harder than me for sure. Dudes smiling like they just got married or had a kid. Well that just enpowered me to bomb another half pill back then Dino The Dinosaur never forget and thing is everybody is so nice....happy and dancing like they just hit Mega and Powerball together. So see where and how things go for you but start small , feel ok dump little more and be around others who know the magic or are doing it. Keep lots of drinks and since your first time take some fruit or candy to help smooth the feelings and feed it to. Have fun and hope it's Blissful for you and your GF! :green banana::devils::bean:
Sounds mint mate , nice one 👌👌

I envy you taking it for the first time. Treat it with reverence and you’ll be glad you did.

I agree with much of what’s been said, but I’d be remiss if I didn’t suggest you go to rollsafe.org to find practices and supplements that will offer you protection.

And know that if you lust after the high again soon after, it is normal and the feeling will go away in days or maybe two week max. I'd say it is also worth it to not mind about the feeling, just carry on with your life. You will find out it is just o.k. again to not be fucked up on molly.