• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA, Advice and Tips

TRIPGOD

Greenlighter
MDMA is no doubt a beautiful tool. it can help you connect with people, help get you over post traumatic stress disorder, and much more. But people abuse it. I had a cat awhile back and she was taking it about 3 times a week at one point, she had a very strong mind and always got pure MDMA or MDA. Some can do it like that and some can not. It did not cause any damage so far that i can tell, she was just tired the days after. She's one of the lucky ones though, not everyone can take MDMA like that and be ok. The recommended dose is rolling once too twice a month. Keep in mind there is not to much known about it because its not a pharmaceutical. hopefully one day it will be. It is great for therapy. Anyways, 5 HTP is always great to have for the comedown. Benzos are also very useful swell for the comedown. They also help to prevent neurotoxicity. For the people out there that eat whole grams at raves and stuff, you are wasting a beautiful tool. it will lose its magic, it takes about 10 days for your serotonin to get back to normal after dosing once or twice. DO NOT TAKE MDMA IF YOU ARE ON ANTI DEPRESSANTS. That combination can be very dangerous. it can lead to serotonin syndrome. But anyways, treat the tool with respect and she will treat you with the same respect, do not abuse her. Ive had cats that have done that and some of them are permanently messed up because of that. Hope this gave you somewhat of an idea if you have never done it before. Please be safe and stay hydrated if you decided to take MDMA.

Happy Trails and Trips

TRIPGOD out

While I see your good intentions.
1. You shouldn't give your cats drugs
2. No one knows how long serotonin take to regenerate (my guess and other BL's Is is 1-3 months)
3. 5-htp is more placebo, the amount taken in a supplement doesn't neccesarily reach the brain (bad bio availability )
4. Rolling once or twice a month IMO is WAY to much

While I see your good intentions.
1. You shouldn't give your cats drugs
2. No one knows how long serotonin take to regenerate (my guess and other BL's Is is 1-3 months)
3. 5-htp is more placebo, the amount taken in a supplement doesn't neccesarily reach the brain (bad bio availability )
4. Rolling once or twice a month IMO is WAY to much

I agree with you, except that IMO serotonin or endorphin takes longer than 3 months to regenerate. Sometimes you body will only start producing it after 6 months, only if you are sober and exercising though.
Life without endorphin is very hard to be lived.