• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma & 2c-b

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
I want to have an intense trip this weekend with my girlfriend at home. I plan on taking 30-40mg of 2C-B and 125mg of MDMA, probably taking the MDMA first waiting an hour and then dosing the 2C-B; I might even take 125mg more a few hours later. Would this be a dangerous combination? I know 2C-B and MDMA have a synergy, but at these doses will I be risking serotonin syndrome or bodily harm? I know it would be intense, but I'm very experienced and I want a hard trip that doesn't kill me!

The first question, of course, is this: have you reagent tested your MDMA and your 2C-B?

Since it's your first time trying this combination, you should strongly consider lowering your doses. In particular, I would not redose if I were you.

You're not really risking serotonin syndrome or anything, MDMA + 2C-B is a popular combination. Nexus flipping or honey flipping it's called I believe. But I do think your doses are high for a first try. Have you ever combined MDMA with a psychedelic before? It can be really intense, on another level than just a psychedelic on its own. At least make sure somebody is with you to keep an eye out, but I'd lower the 2C-B dose a bit, or at least go for 30mg, not 40

This combo had a bit of mixed reviews though, some people don't like it. Have a read of this thread

The first question, of course, is this: have you reagent tested your MDMA and your 2C-B?

Since it's your first time trying this combination, you should strongly consider lowering your doses. In particular, I would not redose if I were you.

I'm 100% sure of the quality of my drugs without testing them (I have acsess to all the main test kits anyways...)

I've done this combination a few times at low doses of 2cb and MDMA and loved it. I've also done really big 2c-b doses like that by itself and loved every minute of it.

i would do the 2cb later into the mdma roll. and mdma peak is just too peaceful to ruin it with tripping balls. and after your'e done peaking taking a good does of 2cb....you''lll still get that synergy.

I've done them both at the same time also.....which was nice, but felt like a wast of a roll i couldve had the next night...because tripping is so intense it alway overrides rolling I feel like, even if you feel the roll in the background.