Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDMA/260mg) Experienced: The Beauty of the Lake

PieSlice

Greenlighter
Yesterday was one of the most glorious rolls I have ever had the fortune to be a part of. Four close friends and I (I'll refer to them as P, H, and C) shared a fantastic experience rolling to the depths of our hearts out on the lake.

My day began by waking up to the good 'ole Midwestern heat. Temperatures were already climbing to the blistering 100s, but there was intermittent cloud cover and a cool, swift breeze blowing in that provided for a good break. Knowing what was to come of the day, I instantly wanted a good, wholesome meal, so my friend T (who did not partake) and I grabbed a delicious sandwich from the local deli at around 1:00 in the afternoon. P gives me a call while eating and let's me know he's done teaching his piloting session, and wants to start ironing out the details.

Our first item on the agenda was goodies. Obviously it's best to be prepared, so after a quick stop at my house we finally meet up at the supercenter to grab the goods. Orange juice, apple juice, an 18 pack of Dos Equis to savor over the course, two packs of Camel Menthols, Orbit mint gum, magnesium, 5-HTP, and lots of high quality H2O. While I was picking up everything, P and H were filling up the boat with gas. I meet with them, and we're on our way to launch the boat.

It was about 5:00 at the time we pull up to P's dock. Because C had work until 9:00, we hung out a bit at P's house until we decided to head out on the water before swinging back by to pick her up. At about 6:00 we're on our way to our typical spot. The water was relatively calm near the banks, so we decided to each throw in for a wakeboarding session. H started out the run, and while fairly new landed a few 180 switches rather smoothly. P was up next, and having boarded since he was 12, had an awesome run. The wake was perfect for him as he landed a few backrolls, scarecrows, and raleys until he bit it hard on a scarecrow. That ended P's session. Knowing what was to come later, I took it easy on the wake, only handling a few grabs and spins. I knew if I went hard I would be way too exhausted, so after a quick session I called it quits.

For about an hour after, we hung out in the water (which was surprisingly chilly) and enjoyed a couple ice cold beers and peered into what awaited us this evening. While waiting in the water, I talked about the goods, crystal MDMA. Having already sampled it a week prior to this, I knew my friends were in for a real treat. While they all have rolled before, only P has experienced a clean roll and I wanted to perfect the experience for all three, so the night before I dosed each of us according to experience and weight.

For myself (80kg), I weighed out a 140mg initial dose with two 60mg boosters. P (78kg), who enjoys a wild initial roll, was given a 180mg starter with a single 60mg booster. For H (85kg), I wanted to treat him right with a 140mg dose followed by a 80mg booster, and for C, who is very small at 50kg, a 100mg starter with a 60mg booster.

After informing P and H of what I had done, the anticipation was very high and they were deeply appreciative of how much care I took. 8:30 rolls around and we decide to head back to pick up C who will be on her way shortly. While on our way back, we each took 500mg of magnesium in order to alleviate the jaw pain that was to come. We dock up and play the waiting game for what seemed like an eternity for C to arrive, and finally, at 9:30 she did. As soon as she hops in I hand her 500mg of magnesium, and all four of us our starting MDMA dose. The games begin at 9:40.

T-0:00: We dose. Knowing that these rolls are going to hit us all hard and not wanting that to land us in any trouble, I advise we slowly coast along the lake until we're good. We are all very talkative in anticipation.

T-0:15: Sitting at the front of the boat, I notice the initial effects. My tactile sensations are the first thing I notice. The exterior of the boat feels rather rubber like, but not incredibly prominent. As I look into the sky, the stars seem to be dwarfing in on me and the glimmer of the moon on the water is profound. My body is pleasantly warm, and I can't help but smile for no reason in particular. I look back at the others and notice all three are quiet, leering out into the sky and lake, most likely noticing these same effects. P, driving the boat, seems serene.

T-0:30: Peaking, and so is H. I make eye contact with him and grin ear to ear and we just both jump up in joy, high five each other in the utmost happiness and acceptance, and shout "Yup, we're there!". I am overcome with euphoria. The lake is glistening with speckles of moonlight. It appears as though the water was a blanket of stardust, and a heavenly being was slowly rippling the blanket to offer a fantastic light spectacle. I reach down to touch the water, and my hands are sucked in. The feeling of my finger tips dragging across the surface of the water was sensational. I begin talking (to myself, it seemed) about the universe, how large and fascinating it is. How life is a true wonder to be amazed by. H and C are chatting it up in the back, and P is calm and complacent. I can tell he is still coming up, and we make way for our destination.

T-0:50: We land on a local island, which houses a pavilion and fire pits, and is typically frequented by groups of people, and this night is no different. I notice it's a large family. At first I was hesitant to approach them, but the four of us were finally eager to meet them. We head over to them and introduce ourselves, This group is very friendly, and welcomes us openly, offering us hamburgers and beer. I accept a beer, and slowly sip on it while making small talk. I drift away in my thoughts. H starts chatting away, and C also seems to have drifted into her thoughts. P wandered off (something he typically does), but I expected his arrival shortly.

I take notice of this family. They seem happy and loving, filled with joy (alcohol definitely involved, but nonetheless a good group). What fascinated me most was the 5 children they had with them, who were running around so freely, filled with such joy. Their innocence was very peculiar, and incredibly touching. I observed them as they searched for frogs, their laughter and chatter filling up the noise void. I was soon distracted though, realizing that it was time for our boosters.

T-1:15: I call the four of us over to the boat. H and C arrived promptly, but I was unsure of where P was until he darted from the woods, across the sand, and into the water. He jumped up from out of the water, and shouted "I. FEEL. INCREDIBLE!". We were all startled, but laughed at how random and awesome this was. We take our boosters, and as soon as we do the first things to pop in our mind is "MUSIC!". Having a rather different music taste than the others, I brought my headphones for later. In the time being, they threw on the Bassnectar Pandora radio station. I could not help but move my body to the music, but I didn't feel like dancing. Instead I wanted to sit there, motioning my body to the rhythm of the music, and watch all the lights that spread across the horizon; boats passing by, the moonlight and stars, the flashing of buoys, the rotation of a lighthouse far in the distance. C was dancing like no other. The way her body moved to the music was amazingly sexy, and I couldn't help but stare at her movements for a while. P has wandered off to the shoreline.

T-1:45: Having another 60mg booster, I take it (third dose, rounding it to 260mg). My second dosage has just hit and my eyes are wobbling to no ends, and it offers for a great light spectacle. Tracers were very prominent. While still jamming out, I take part in my first cigarette for the night. I spark it up, and inhale my first puff. The coolness of the menthol sends tingles through my spine. Certainly there's no buzz to be had, but the taste, feel, and smell are wonderful. I join P on the shore, who I find burying himself in the sand. He states it's like "acupuncture for the soul", and I find myself in complete agreement. He and I sit in quiet, listening to the wake of boats passing by, the laughter and chatter of the family near, the wind as it blows through the trees. I am in complete and utter euphoria. P seems to be calm, but not enjoying it as thoroughly as all of us. I ask, but he assures me he is fine. I assume he is exhausted from his wakeboarding run earlier in the day.

T-2:00: The second booster has already hit me. Walking is difficult (but not an issue, I found it amusing), and I make my way back to the boat. I wade slowly into the water, letting the mud seap between my toes. I sit down in the shallows, and let the water cool me. Words cannot describe the sensation that the water has surrounding my body, with my hands and feet digging into the soft mud.

T-2:15: It's time for me to zone out into my own world, so I grab my phone and headphones and head to the sand. P has wandered off again, and H and C are still having the time of their life listening and dancing to the music by the boat. I sit there, and stare at the absolute vibrancy of my phone. The vivid colors have taken me in. I find it hard to navigate my phone with the eye wobbling, but I finally make my way to the song I've been yearning to hear all night: Boards of Canada - Dayvan Cowboy. This song has always been and forever will be my favorite song of all time. I crank the volume up all the way, lay back into the sand and stare up into the stars, and let the sound surround me.

T-2:30: After listening to the song twice, I finally get up. I have a strong urge to dance. The Glitch Mob, Beats Antique, Amon Tobin, Blockhead, Bonobo, Groove Armada, The M Machine, Massive Attack. I even find myself listening to the classical music of Ludovico Einaudi, which was absolutely serene. I remember "flying", with my arms spread like a bird, running around the shore, sand sifting through my feet. I am completely taken in. My peak is at its highest. The next hour is one of pure bliss.

T-3:30: I finally realize I have been on my own for the past hour. The rest of the group is by the boat, so I make my way back to them. They seem to all be in deep appreciation and reflection. We sit there for a while, talking about everything and anything. How happy we are that we all are there with one another. How we all became friends, and past memories. We enjoy our variety of beverages (my favorite was orange and apple juice mixed), cigarettes, mint gum. I am no longer in a state of euphoria, but of bliss, and it's perfect. I feel calm, and at ease with everything. I have a new found appreciation for life.

T-4:15: Noting everyone in a calmer state, I inquire to how everyone is feeling. H states he is on his come down but still feels great. P says he is no longer rolling, and I can tell they are exhausted from riding earlier in the day. P seems completely drained. I cannot discern if he had an enjoyable experience or not. C and I are still rolling. I feel she is about to come down, but I still have waves of my peak coming in and out. We hang out for a little longer until P states he'd like to drift on out in the water, which we are all happy to oblige with.

T-4:40: After cleaning up the boat and our area, we start drifting back to P's. H and C are enjoying each other's company. P is laying at the front of the boat trying his best to relax. I sense he is anxious. I am still enjoying my roll, and put my headphones back in to enjoy more music and peer back into the world.

T-5:00: Unknowing to me, having my headphones in, the other three decide it's time to conclude our journey and bring the boat back in which is perfectly fine with me. I am definitely on my comedown, but I am very relaxed and content, and enjoying an ice cold Dos Equis. P has to pick the truck up and bring it to the ramp, so I am tasked with driving the boat to the launch area and take it out.

T-5:30: We make our way back to P's. H and C are quick to part ways (yearning for sex, I'm positive), but P and I sit and reflect on our time. He informs me while he had an incredible roll, he shouldn't have wakeboarded as much as he did earlier in the day. He says he was completely exhausted the better half of his peak, and it just went south from there, but still had a great time overall. I give him 10x100mg of 5-HTP to spread out over the next days to help is recovery, and after talking for a short while, I finally make my way back home where I shower and let my bed consume me.

I'll end this by saying this trip was nothing short of phenomenal. The day leading up to the night of rolling brought about a positive attitude leading into the roll itself, and I couldn't have picked a better set and setting to partake in. The roll was exceedingly clean, and brought a euphoric and superior peak filled with every positive attribute MDMA has to offer and then some. Having slept surprisingly well, I am in a very comfortable and optimistic afterglow, which is always a pleasure. This was certainly the greatest roll I have had to date, and I am taken back by just how beautiful an MDMA experience can tuly be.

I know this is a long report, but I hope at least a few of you will have enjoyed it as much as I did experiencing and sharing it! :)

Cheers!
PieSlice