• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDMA/200mg) - Newbie - First time report, just felt like sharing :)

anothernewparadigm

Bluelighter
Okay so I came to university without really being into or knowing much about the drugs scene apart from doing a bit of weed here and there. Here's how I came about to try MDMA and the experience that followed...

A friend went to a club out of town and did MD for the first time, was absolutely raving about it the next day so after chatting to a few more regular users I decided that I wanted to give it a go. We had a group of about 15 of us heading to a Rusko set, and everyone apart from 2 of us was planning to drop once we get into the club. Have to say I was kind of nervous about the whole thing just because it was so foreign to me, but having a big group of people I could trust around me really put me at ease, especially as they were so helpful and open about any questions I had about MD before we went out. Started the night all meeting at one of our houses, everyone's super chilled out and just having a couple of beers with some mellow dub tunes on to get us in the mood.

So we head out to the club which was a massive warehouse with a few more 'normal' club style rooms attached and a big covered outside area (which had a slushy van in it, AMAZING sensations, but more about that later) and I drop about 150/200mg (im an averagely big guy) then we head to the bar to have a good old can of red stripe whilst waiting for it to kick in. By this point im pretty relaxed and just expecting to feel it, but also hoping that it all goes as well as every had been telling me. Chatted to loads of people outside as it's pretty early in the night, about 12:30, chatting about this and that and upon hearing that it was my first time they all had the same response of 'you are in for one hell of a night'.

About 30 mins later i start to feel a real numbness in my hands and the back of my arms start to feel really lose and my hair is up on end, kinda like a shivery chill. I'm thinking, "maybe its just some of the booze from earlier...." and my closet friend (very experienced user) was chatting about nothing much with me when he takes a look at my eyes at says "I think its about time we went for a dance". Then suddenly as we walked into the club I go feel every fucking thing in my body! My legs, my jeans against my legs, my palms felt incredible, i was fucking flying so high! AMAZING! We found the rest of the group who came up and asked how I was feeling, but each just saw my face, laughed and hugged me coz they could see how I was doing

The next 5/6 hours passed in a blur of sweaty dancing, the most intense feelings of happiness, topping up with MD when I felt like I needed it and just trying to absorb every second of the experience. What amazed me is how considerate everyone is in that environment, strangers looking out for each other and just generally making sure everyone was having a good time and not overdoing it. One of the funnier moments was heading outside talking to a guy who was also rushing hard, he hears its my first time, stops and thrusts a big lump of the slushy he was drinking in my mouth. Words cannot describe how weird that stuff melting on your tongue feels! haha! Now I understand why they have a van selling them at the club....

So thats pretty much it, and incredible experience that I will definitely be repeating at some point. Hope you enjoyed reading it

This was a fun read. I'm glad you enjoyed your MDMA experience. Just remember not to over-do it. Not to say that I don't re-dose, but you really shouldn't. Just save whatever you are going to re-dose for a later date. Always keep a good amount of time between your rolls. ;)

I bet that slushy was bomb! I used to hit up Speedway, an American gas station, and get these Mt.Dew-Cherry flavored slushy when I would get high. A slushy goes well with any mood or mind altering substance. +1

Awesome report man, it's always good to hear someone enjoying their first time with this beautiful chemical. Remember not to over do it as Dilo said above me, I would space it out at least a month between if you want to keep it special.
Should also try it at a slightly lower dose with some close friends.

It's my second favourite drug for dancing, and my absolute favourite without a doubt when it comes to talking and bonding with close friends.

Awesome report man, it's always good to hear someone enjoying their first time with this beautiful chemical. Remember not to over do it as Dilo said above me, I would space it out at least a month between if you want to keep it special.
Should also try it at a slightly lower dose with some close friends.

It's my second favourite drug for dancing, and my absolute favourite without a doubt when it comes to talking and bonding with close friends.

I was gonna say if he was pushing 200mg he would have been balls to the wall. I love 150mg+ doses of MDMA, but in all realities if you have good MDMA it shouldn't take but 80mg+ to get off and going. :p No harm tho really. Just also know that all things MDMA you run into might not be MDMA, so you should invest in a test kit, or be subject to random RC's. On a side note, I do agree with TangerinO, wait a bit and try a lower dose with some friends in a chill setting. Get your pals together and dose, put on a good mix cd and just chat the night away! Empathy++++ <3

Aww that was fun to read :) I loved MDMA. Really be careful not to overdo it like everyone else said. ..I went way into thinking that it's the best thing in the world when I first tried it and very quickly started using it daily. I started to become depressed and have anxiety without it. and i'm still battling with that. ...i agree with what TangerinO said about spacing it out to doing it once a month or longer
I kind of ruined M for myself but it's really a nice drug in moderation

Damn! Now you've got me wanting to give it a whirl!

I take it that you've never experimented with methylone (bk-MDMA) before, huh? I've got access to both real MDMA and bk-MDMA, but I've only ever tried the bk-MDMA.

The bk-MDMA was incredible, amazing, and very much like how you described; the best part of it was that it wasn't at all speedy... my heart wasn't racing, and I wasn't sweating, my thoughts weren't racing. I'm afraid that the real thing, MDMA, will be too speedy, too stimulant-y.

You're right, I haven't tried any other variations.

I didn't find the MDMA affected my thoughts or anything along those lines, just made me talk at a million miles an hour! Things almost got interesting when I turned a corner in the club, bumped right into a bouncer and started babbling away at him haha! Was able to take a deep breath and clear my head with no effort at all when I wanted to, so it made me feel very in control of the whole experience.

I love reading mdma reports because every single one of them is a good report.
That's what I love about md, its just about the only chemical that will have the same effects time after time after time... How often do you hear a bad trip report about mdma? Even weed can go wrong lol.

Anyway, good report I enjoyed reading it and I'm glad you enjoyed the ride!

I take it that you've never experimented with methylone (bk-MDMA) before, huh? I've got access to both real MDMA and bk-MDMA, but I've only ever tried the bk-MDMA.

The bk-MDMA was incredible, amazing, and very much like how you described; the best part of it was that it wasn't at all speedy... my heart wasn't racing, and I wasn't sweating, my thoughts weren't racing. I'm afraid that the real thing, MDMA, will be too speedy, too stimulant-y.

mdma shits on methylone in a big way trust me, its far more mellow

Mdma is only speedy if you want it to be. If you were to take it in the house and just chill out it would be very mellow and relaxing, feeling like your floating on a cloud...
Though at a rave the music just feels so right and dancing feels so “fluid” and right...

Nice report man! sounds like you had a good'un, this wasn't Rusko presents back in March by any chance? if it is I know exactly what you mean about the van and the slush puppies!! they're a godsend haha.

You made me remember my first time, although I did not take molly but 2 decent pills by the name of tulips,
Yes it is the best drug for moderated users who loves musics and also loves to have the bigest fuckin time in the world with your friends and uknown people too, I do not know any other similar tha brings peace and love among a crowd-
Keep it safe mate you will enjoy it for years if you do it every two month or more.

Peace

mdma 1st time reports are always the best, fill me with happiness everytime i read one :D thanks for sharing <3

Enjoyed reading your report. I'm so happy that you finally discovered the wonder drug, take it with someone and you'll be best friends for life. Like everyone else is saying be careful with your dose and how often you dose. I took too high of a dose once and now i'm still having a bit of trouble with empathy, anxiety and general happiness. Your trip has inspired me to conspire to do it again sometime soon - a low dose, maybe with my friend who is a girl whom is falling for me and i, her. I'll definitely write a report if i do end up having a nice night with molly.