• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA 200mg first timer.

adventuringg

Greenlighter
I've taken 4ho-mipt 50mg a couple times, and tried shrooms once but about a year ago. That's all the experience with these things I have. I have a couple questions, but first, let me describe myself. 5'8 , 180lbs , Female. I think that's all you need to know? :D
Here are my questions:
Is this too much the first time? (200mg)
Why is it multi colored and have an eye engraving in it? Just for look?
How long does it last?
How can I get the full effect?
Thank you so much in advance!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
200 mg is a lot of pure mdma for anyone. For your weight don't go past 150-154 for your first dose and follow up with 18 mg 2-3 hours into it. So 125 mg is best maybe less as females are sensitive (could be a gender stereotype that's not true yet I don't know) 2/3-3/4 of the pill first and the rest a couple or few hours after; not too early not too late.

It's a designed pressed into the pill for branding. It helps identify them even though only lab tests can identify how much of what is in it while test it's identify what's possibly in it not how much.

It can be a good 4-6 hours maybe 8 if dosed right with some comedown time after that doesn't have to be bad just be healthy and don't make it worse dreadng it.

Keep childish toys around. Glow sticks, bubbles, silly strong, etc. as long as your ready to clean up and maintain a sense of social restraint and responsibility if you go into public. Get gum and replace it a lot while a binkie/pacifier could help save your teeth. Finally a very very very good friend you trust, care for, and respect. Someone who will spiritually, mentally, and then physically be there not physically first and foremost. Someone who you can expect to have the most meaningful conversation without words and slight nods yet still understand each other completely when talking to the point any human can on some good rolls xD

You have a good dose that could honestly be split between two people. If you can get more buy two and use one with an eztest or dancesafe kit.

Last thing go into erowid and look up the effects to see what to expect physically Most any drug can be overwhelming if it takes you by surprise. MDMA is beautiful though and there's a reason it is called ecstacy. Being with people you trust is key because there a good chance you'll say or do something you'll face palm about later on a it will just be silly. Just remember to have fun!

Agreed. 200mg is a way too high dose for a first-timer. 1.5-2mg/kg is the general guideline, but as tacodude already said females are more sensitive to MDMA so better to try a dose on the low end of that range

To emphasize: a testkit is absolutely needed. There are a whole bunch of chemicals out there sold as MDMA that are much more harmful. It's not expensive and easily delivered to your door so there's no reason not to use one

You can find more info and tips here and here

Have fun and welcome to bluelight :D!

Agreed. 200mg is a way too high dose for a first-timer. 1.5-2mg/kg is the general guideline

i'd rather say 1-2mg/kg. especially for the first time, 1mg/kg might be enough. we had 70-80mg pills when i started out and not a single person of our group of friends didn't have a full experience with one the first time.

Black is right on the General range, but bluebull is right on the high dose range. Still 1 mg/kg with 0.5 mg/kg might be fine for first time with a good friend.

Edit : Definitely look up your pill on pilreports and ecstacydata and only match pills to local ones within the last one or two weeks. Having one from like the NL or some owe famous region is possible, but it's a risk. If you can get more definitely get a test kit and buy more if needed.

http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=34744

I doubt it is this and that's all I got from eye. Defnitely get a test kit if it doesn't match. Are you talking about a tiny dot in the direct center on one side scored and possibly something on the other. Can you upload a picture of course after removing location data and everything?

Scored with dot
http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=34634

Last edited:
i'd rather say 1-2mg/kg. especially for the first time, 1mg/kg might be enough. we had 70-80mg pills when i started out and not a single person of our group of friends didn't have a full experience with one the first time.
Agreed, seeing as she is still new to MDMA, perhaps not wise to go up to 2mg/kg as that could be a bit overwhelming if it's really potent MDMA. 1-1.5mg/kg is a better range for a first-timer

120mg is probably perfect for any first timer. maybe more around 100mg for a little lady.

any first timer on 200mg of pure real deal would never be ready to handle that no matter what other drug experience they have!

my first roll was off ONE of the throwback dolphin pills from back when and it was a fucking rollercoaster.(even on a full stomach i still rolled retard)

its better to ease in as a first timer, dont rush in. for best results get highly educated about mdma and use it with elite rollers until you become more experienced. mdma is a powerful tool when used propely.

Last edited:
From a health/safety POV, 200mg would be fine. VERY intense, but fine.

However I'd strongly recommend a lower dose, as others have. If only because you don't want to find yourself disappointed in future when you roll on lower doses and it isn't quite what you expected based off this first experience :)