• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA 2 days in a row

Padhome

Greenlighter
Normally I would not even consider doing this, but an opportunity has arisen I would really like to. Any advice or experiences you can share?

Thanks.

Edit: Sorry forgot prefix, the MDMA is tested.

Last edited:
I know how it is man, if it popped up I'd eat it too. Lots of people are totally against taking MDMA on back to back days so you'll probably get some blowback on this one.
You should be fine but you'll have to up your dose a little bit if ur taking a few days in a row. If u took 1 pill yesterday then I'd start at 1 1/2 pills today and see how that does ya. You can always add a bit more if that doesn't do ya right.
Ahh u got me thinking of e's now lol. Have fun!!!

i did it a few times. but then again, i don't do it too often. but when i did it, i made sure i got enough sleep in between. for example last time, i did it with friends on fri night. got some good food in the morning, slept all day saturday, eat good, and popped again late saturday night.

Maybe your first time, this would be okay. But with MDMA, less truly is more. Don't become an E-tard and try to roll every weekend. Doesn't work that way.

In my best opinion and experience, it should be reserved for really amazing events AT MOST twice a year. It is "okay" to use it more than that, but you really get the best doing about 140-160MG one time in a blue moon.

From a HR perspective, it really isn't wise.
From my own perspective, go ahead and do it.
Haven't ever had a worse comedown from multiday rolling than single day (doesn't mean there isn't damage, it just hasn't directly affected me), only thing is to just not overdo it and make sure to have a break from it for a little while.

Have fun!

E: Also, don't expect to sleep perfectly the week after. Lots of dreams and unrest incoming

Last edited:
I've done it a few times before (usually at festivals), so I understand the desire to do it especially if it's a particularly special event. You can do it and be fine, of course, as long as you take care of yourself afterwards. Many friends have gone on huge 2 or 3 day binges at festivals--in fact, my SO just did 12 pills over the span of 2 days about a week ago. Not a smart decision obviously (and not something I would ever do or recommend doing) but he's doing fine and pretty much back to his normal self. I do feel that the point of MDxx is somewhat lost in these multi-day experiences, since your serotonin receptors get pretty burned out after just one use (which is why people spread them out so much). Buttt even though I'm aware of this, it doesn't stop me or most people I know from doing it multiple times in a month (or days in a row), despite the fact that the effects are lessened. Trying to get better at it.

My main point: You'll survive two days in a row just fine--but the second day won't be nearly as magical or euphoric.

hit up that 5-HTP and eat plenty of foods with L-Tryptophan in them (red meats), both precrusors to serotonin, so that your brain can use them to rebuild serotonin faster. It's not a miracle fix but it will certainly help your S levels stabilize a tiny bit more quickly.

Multi day dosing/binging isnt a good idea. Check out the MDMA abuse recovery thread in this forum alone. People have absolutely wrecked their lives when they failed to use caution with this substance, absolute horror stories. Exercise caution with MDMA, its so socially accepted and benign at first that its easy to forget how thoroughly a life can be ruined with frequent use/large doses.

its easy to forget how thoroughly a life can be ruined with frequent use/large doses

When all you read is this forum, it's also to forget that people do use the drug more frequently than it should be used and you can get away with it. Sure, it's not a safe practice, but it's also unlikely to end up as the next abuse recovery story after two days using the drug.

No but once he realizes that he used 2 days in a row and feels fine hell be that much more inclined to do it again. Ive used multiple days in a row too but theres still no doubt that its a foolish practice. Space your rolls.

Thank you for the replies everyone. I did end up rolling 2 days in a row, but I wont be doing it again any time soon and will make sure to continue spacing rolls. I wouldn't have normally done so but it was for a special event and made the experience feel so much richer.