Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA + 2-cb

mdmable

Bluelighter
Hey everyone.

I didn't know if this thread should be here or in the psychedelic section, but i have some question about doing 2-cb with MDMA.
I've done MDMA once a month for over a year now, and i got hold of some 2-cb (which I've never tried before).
I really want to try this combo at a festival in a couple of weeks but i'm very unsure how they combine together and dosing wise.
I don't have a lot of experience with psychedelics therefor i don't want to trip too hard. And i want to keep in control since its at a (2 day) festival.

I've done some reading and i see a lot of people advise taking the 2-cb on the end of the MDMA experience.
I think that sounds like a good possibility for me since i want to be in a good mood when i take the 2-cb and i never get any comedowns from MDMA so it seems like a good idea. (?)
What should i dose if i do it this way? is the 2-cb gonna be more potent when taken around two hours after the last MDMA dose then taking it itself?
When i'm at home with friends i usually dose 180 mg MDMA with a 120 mg MDMA re-dose two hours in. At this festival i'm thinking maybe 160 mg + 100 mg MDMA + 15-18mg 2-cb (oraly) a few hours later.
How does that sound ? I would rather roll hard and feel little effects of the 2-cb then the opposite and be in a psychedelic mania.

Another option is to take 2-cb on day one (probably a higher dose if done by itself?) and MDMA on day two.
But i feel rather skeptical about this because i like the idea beeing in a happy mood from the MDMA when taking 2-cb.

My girlfriend will also do this with me and she always plugs her MDMA (due to stomach problems)
Is it safe to plug 2-cb and how effective is it? I've heard you should half the dose. But people also said this about MDMA.
But other than a faster on-set and hitting a bit harder it doesn't seem to much of a difference. She normally dose 140 mg + 90 mg MDMA.

I know its probably better to try a psychedelic for the first time at home. But we don't have any opportunity doing that before the festival.

Me and my gf really appreciate your suggestions and help. Stay safe <3

Anyone here could you give you their personal opinion about how 2c-b works on them to you, but you're really not going to know how they might combine with you until you try them separately. That's your best bet. Personally, I'm a hardhead for 2c-b so I couldn't really offer any objective advice. That being said, I'd probably take the 2c-b first and then see how you're feeling before you take the MDMA, 2c-b has got a bit of a kick in it that you should get a gauge for before you add on the stimulation of MDMA.

Plugging 2C-B will increase the potency quite a bit, so do be careful. 2C-B is a relatively light hearted drug though, it's probably one of the best psyches for these situations. Better than acid as far as being able to control yourself, but it is a full on psychedelic at the same time so don't get too cocky with it.

Taking 2C-B at the end of a roll is a great way to sustain the high without adding too much to the toxicity, it should give you a couple extra hours at least. You could take it the day before or after and probably be fine, but personally I love the combination soooo much. It's really one of the perfect combinations out there. I know I'm saving the last of my Bees for a good solid roll.

Thanks for the replies!

Can someone tell me a bit more about dosing we should aim for? plugging and oral. Should i dose lower if i decide to take 2C-B at the end of an MDMA trip?
Is it possible to do 2C-B on day one and MDMA+2C-B on day two? Any tolerance building up?

My girlfriend usually pukes at the end of an MDMA trip. - She is afraid that if she's dosing 2C-B at the end of the MDMA trip, she might end up having a "bad trip" because of the MDMA comedown. How well does the 2C-B blend in ?

I know you guys can't tell how my gf is going to react to different drugs. I just want some personal experience / facts about the drug. Thanks again <3

i plugged 6-apb and 2cb and at the same time. Definitely reduce the doses by half for the empathogen and by 2/3 for the 2cb as they are MUCH stronger plugged.

2cb plugged only lasts an hour and a half or so....so it will be over long before the roll ends. the roll still lasts almost as long when you plug.

I noticed the experience seemed to alternate between the two feelings of rolling and tripping without really mixing. Also, the 2cb kind of ruined the begining of the roll because it creates a sort of tension and stimulation that takes away from the relaxing aspect of the roll. It was only when the 2cb wore off that I settled into the relaxing calming effects of the roll. Although I could still feel that happy and psychedelic aspect of rolling at the begining while the 2cb was still present.

the awesome thing was that 6-apb always makes everything look like its under a blacklight....and the 2cb afterglow only exaggerated this effect making it look like everything was under blacklight for the duration of the roll

thanks. i will make sure she takes a low dose first to see how effective it is when plugged. what do you think is a good starter dose plugged & orally for a first timer at a festival?

well Ive tried combo mdma 100-120mg pure plus pure cb 5mg, I would probably say that Im not really into this mix. I dont know why but cb when taken with mdma simultanously just add "strenth" and nothing else.
I would not recommend to plug cb because it becomes really strong hallucinigen and you should devide your common dose by 2 or even 3

well Ive tried combo mdma 100-120mg pure plus pure cb 5mg, I would probably say that Im not really into this mix. I dont know why but cb when taken with mdma simultanously just add "strenth" and nothing else.
I would not recommend to plug cb because it becomes really strong hallucinigen and you should devide your common dose by 2 or even 3

I don't think 5mg would do much. I used 25mg for my Honey flip and it was WILD!

^ Plugging 25mg would be similar to orally taking 35-40mg.. at least. Plug like 10mg, that should be more than fine. Orally I would probably take 15-20mg personally. The 2C is really just there to add visuals and such, you don't need a full dose as it will synergize with the MDMA very well.

If you're not taking it with MDMA though, I would probably bump that up to 15mg plugged and 20-25mg orally

Ahhh. Didn't realize they were plugging 5mg of 2cb not orally. That would make more sense.

I've done them both together and delayed.
The first time I dropped 120mg MDMA then about 2 hours later dropped 15mg 2c-b. The result was a smooth comedown from the peak but a good few hours of still feeling the 2c-b long after the night was over but having no outlet for that positive energy as everyone around me was crashing.
The second time I dropped 120mg MDMA with 12mg 2c-b in one cap. The peak was eye closingly intense but great although most of it was a bit of a blur. It did get a bit too intense at one point when I felt warm liquid all over my skin and saw blood on my arm which wasn't actually there.
Both were good experiences but it seems easy to push too far or mistime.

mixing together at the same time is a waste of a beautiful roll IMO. tripping just adds anxiety to the roll. and rolling just adds speedieness to the trip whichever way you choose to look at it. I have only truly "flipped" once and it was apb plus 2cb and i enjoyed 2cb alone more because the apb didn't calm down the trip like i thought it would...it just made it feel like a waste of apb/serotonin that wouldve been more enjoyed on its own without the 2cb adding anxiety/craziness to it.

now if you want a roll to get twisted and psychedelic, i feel like K (or very low dose mxe) is the way to go

can i do 2cb two days in a row? i was thinking about 2cb at friday and mdma+2cb on saturday? is it okay to drink alcohol and do some coke on friday some hours before the 2cb?

This is a beautiful combo. I did 130mg MDMA orally first and then 15 mg 2cb about 2 hrs in as I felt the roll fading. I was just starting to feel sad that the roll was ending when the 2cb wave gently washed in and it was like turning the roll fully back on but with the added beauty of enhanced visuals, plus the slightly different positive/sexy energy that 2cb brings. For me, the real magic with this combo is the CEVs. Soft watercolour shapes and stunning images of entities and pyramids, but all in a very controlled manner. I will definitely try plugging sometime but do like the oral ROA because I enjoy the anticipation of the come-up and suspect the experience may be drawn out a bit more – i.e lasts a bit longer even if it uses more substance for the same effect. I think I’ll try 20mg 2cb next time to bring out the visuals even more because that aspect seemed to fade quickly after the peak. Overall, got another 2-3 hours of tripping out of the 2cb and slept well after.